Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation (6273 Views)

Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / How Should The Fg Stop Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by nzechu(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2012
i admire Sanusi's impetus to speak on such sensitive matters especially in public but one wonders why this is coming at this time or did the scales just recently fall off his eyes. as cbn govrnor i expect him to have been agaisnt this right frm his onset as governor. anyway its better late than never.and i earnestly hope fg listens.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by slimfit1(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Some people as we all know are paid to defend unpopular action taking by this government,maybe its time to start preparing an alternative actions that will properly stop all this unfavourable did by this government. Let us leave this platform and move on to the street. Majority of the people supporting this government are not even living in this country or are Benefiting from it one way or the other. They are enjoying it because they can talk from distance and not really feel the pain other people are feeling, beside this is what they have been paid to do hide and massage the truth, or maybe they are just ignorant which I doubt they can't be that stupid to support stupidity if you come to think of it. We normal people shouldn't let this fools deceive us . I would vote for sanusi come 2015 he looks much more like a leader Nigeria needs. If the northerns want that position put him through I can tell you, you will get a lot of vote if you really want power.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by KENESAGA(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: me sef dey find who i go borrow from. Pdp have killed nigerians i swear!
so lag govt na pdp too? must u politisize every issue?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by BlueMurder(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
nzechu: i admire Sanusi's impetus to speak on such sensitive matters especially in public but one wonders why this is coming at this time or did the scales just recently fall off his eyes. as cbn govrnor i expect him to have been agaisnt this right frm his onset as governor. anyway its better late than never.and i earnestly hope fg listens.

What makes you think he didn't advise the government earlier? He is only an adviser to the FG, he can't enforce. Seriously, what sort of government is this? The other day (just three weeks to the end of the year), they sought the approval of the NASS to spend a whopping N161 billion on unsettled subsidy claims shocked. Someone really wants to "bankrupt Nigeria"!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by zikclassiq(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
trekkie: does he have any constitutional power to stop the federal govt from borrowing money?
NO. But he can advice and that is what he is doing. FG knows he is saying the truth. If they dont want him, they can sack him anytime. But he has too much to offer for him 2b sacked
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Peterwins(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
How else does the IMF, world bank and other international lenders enslave gullible nations if not by debts. The USA is about to go over a "fiscal cliff" because of debts. Greece is also in dire straits because of debts. When will Nigeria learn?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Symphony007: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
This man better think about the economy and how to keep it afloat rather than making stupid speeches in foreign countries. Debt in many ways drive economies. The largest economies hold the largest debt so far as you can fund the debt. So mr. Sanusi better think of how to stabilize our crashing naira and insane borrowing rate than making dull speeches.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mallam Hypocrite should resign in protest if he believes this administration no longer fits his ideology! That's the right action, instead of sitting tight and going for media shows in London. But last I checked his only consistent ideology is basking in euphoria of media attention. He is neither a saver (printing 400 billion naira to save banks)', nor does he have any real economic antecedent.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by emmatok(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigerians thinking, when SLS criticised the Unions they hailed him.And when he criticized GEJ government they bash him.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
zikclassiq: NO. But he can advice and that is what he is doing. FG knows he is saying the truth. If they dont want him, they can sack him anytime. But he has too much to offer for him 2b sacked
Sorry he has very little truth to say. You do not advise your government via the media from another country. He is only trying to buy cheap media attention. And he has nothing to offer really, but its not easy to sack him, cause unfortunately, the CBN is designed to be highly independent. Sacking him would involve the Houses, else he should have been long gone.

Why is it that this man always leaves his Job to chase shadows! He is not the finance minister, so this is not his problem. Is he done with reviving the rate of wealth creation he killed in banks?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
KenGali:
Sorry he has very little truth to say. You do not advise your government via the media from another country. He is only trying to buy cheap media attention. And he has nothing to offer really, but its not easy to sack him, cause unfortunately, the CBN is designed to be highly independent. Sacking him would involve the Houses, else he should have been long gone.

Why is it that this man always leaves his Job to chase shadows! He is not the finance minister, so this is not his problem. Is he done with reviving the rate of wealth creation he killed in banks?
I disagree with you,which wealth were they creating in the banks,do you know the functions of a bank at all,how many small scale businesses or enterprises accessed loans.Because he his not a finance minister so he should shutup and mind his business.Names of people that borrowed the money will be rolled out in the future.so he as excluded himself already because its seems the loans are secretly being taken without consultations or debate.Few people are deciding for millions of people wheather we need loans or not.m sure he was also not consulted or maynot have full information for him to make that kind of statements
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by ELAGAIE(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
non of u guyz give any reason for criticising sanusi, which shows that u are doing so just because of his faith. Even if the message he pass across is right u guyz will continue to criticise him which is a very set back for this country.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by bigmaut: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
why cnt okonjo tell jona 2 stop borrowing & squandering!only man of courage speaks d truth speak sanusi speak!what is old aninih doing in NPA??4 God sake?
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by free13: 2:04am On Dec 28, 2012
bigmaut: why cnt okonjo tell jona 2 stop borrowing & squandering!only man of courage speaks d truth speak sanusi speak!what is old aninih doing in NPA??4 God sake?

What is your business with anenih in NPA?
Face your front.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Malubi(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2012
I PRAY AND ADVICE MR. PRESIDENT TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE FOR SANUSI IF HE MUST STILL BE IN GOVERNANCE IN THIS DISPENSATION. HE MAY BE AN ECONOMIST IN THEORY BUT NOT IN PRACTICE. HOW CAN YOU ADVICE FEDERAL GOVT. TO RETRENCH OR INCREASE UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE COUNTRY? EVEN THE CASHLESS ECONOMY HE IS TALKING ABOUT, WHEN IMPLEMENTED IT WILL CREATE MORE HARM THAN GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. JUST FOR THAT I WILL DISCREDIT ANY OTHER ECONOMIC POLICY FROM HIM.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by ifebosco: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2012
nne3870:
I thought you were intelligent!!!

Sanusi is only a hypocrite who has nothing to offer to the economy has well.what has he really achieved as the cbn governor?
He inflicts more pain on the society with his policies more than he claims the FG is doing.
Ru.bbish. Pot calling kettle black

when are you people going to learn??the man has seen his mistake on the subsidy issue and he is trying to make sure he correct his mistake.

nigerians always killing the messenger
Re: Sanusi To FG: Stop Accumulating Debts For Future Generation by Dove2288(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please like and share

[url][/url]https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9lLXXlUH9/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Verification Number / FG, States And LGA Share N532.7bn In October / Uche Nwaosu Of Aa Congratulate Emeka Ihedioha. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.