Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers (6559 Views)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by coalcoal1(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2012
I smell a very serious fight on this thread. Am reserving my seat
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by kulikuli26: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Its obvious Lagos state govt is no different from Fed Govt, while fed govt was suppose to ensure that these things dont enter the country lagos state govt has failed in ensuring a banned substance is not used freely in the state.So fashola just remember fireworks are banned substanceThen i ask wat is the different between fed govt and lagos state govt that has always pride itself as the model of governance in the country.and when u talk u start hearing stuff like he is not in control of police but he used them when he was enforcing tolling and okada ban.its high time we come out of dis illusion dat lagos is working,for me i believe lagos is not isolated from the rot in our country.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by portside(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2012
Am with the governor on this,this fire crackers were or might have come through the borders and ports were customs officers clear these goods
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by Arcard(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Na yoruba person owns d banger shop, i cnt rmembr hs nam.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by portside(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Your mind so liberal as mine,Lagos is no different with other states.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by geeez: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Arcard: Na yoruba person owns d banger shop, i cnt rmembr hs nam.

Lair!
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by playcharles(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2012
lawalso:

If u know that house owners on the Island collect as much as 2x or 3x or even 5x for stores/warehouse/shops instead of renting as rooms for residential purposes, u will know dat the owners are not only aware but greedy. Some of these buildings originally meant for residential purposes are now shops/store/warehouse. I stayed on the Island for more than 10yrs.

In the evening when business is over, these traders engage human carriers to move their heavy loads and u will be surprised by the way they stuffed these buildings with heavy goods. What even shocked me the most is the way these buildings vibrate when the carriers dump the heavy goods in the store/warehouse

Residents of Lagos Island are aware of this and this is one of the causes of high costs of rent on the island, the second being the small area that Lagos Island occupies. Another issue on the Island is that houses are too close to each other. Where I stayed on the Island then, 3 separate building share ceiling. My concern:

If a building plan is for residential purpose and there is need to convert for commercial purposes, shouldn't there be something to be done before converting?
The LASG need to look into this, what is the role of the KAI and CBD? Is it only to disturb, torment collect money from them from hawkers and small traders?

true talk bro
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by Ournaija: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012
This Yoruba versus Igbo fight that has been going on NL for a while without a check. If left to continue, it will consume both those that has been instigating it and the innocents. Be warned!

By now we should be talking about arrest of the shop owner and how he should be prosecuted but tribalism has blinded many.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by KENESAGA(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
firecrakers are illegal in lag, but what's the name of those things used during closing celemony of eko 2012? u can see why brf said "we make laws, we break them" so he's right. case closed.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by PeterKbaba: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
portside: Your mind so liberal as mine,Lagos is no different with other states.

80% of the inhabitant of that areas are igbos and i'm not been tribalistic pls.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by ignis: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
lekzy007: dey expect the capital punishment mr governor.
Capital punishment for what?
You are not serious.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by deportee(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
thank na Yoruba and chinese business man cause am.
Re: Fashola Vows To Deal With Owner Of Stored Fire Crackers by petrov10: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
felifeli:
It is the Igbo businessmen . Always importing illegal things.
failure wah da Bleep is ur problem eh.,..oh yea ure a retarded failure ,...dunce u cant even spell simple words

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) / Anambra To Sanction Traditional Rulers Over Cultism, Crises / Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.