Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? (697 Views)

Guys Talk: How Do You Deal With Those Silly Itches In The "Scrotal Area" / My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Naijalane: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
I am so upset right now. All I could do was come here for advice. I was disrespected by a not more than ten year old child that cannot even greet me.

I look at it this way: when you're trying to correct a child and the child quickly walk away from you.
It’s just like the child saying “I don’t care, I’m not doing it!”

I had a realization lately...
Because of my avoidant character and shyness, people really disrespect me. I was in denial about that for a long time, but I think people walk all over me...
Being a polite, considerate person has gotten me nothing but disrespect from others.
Re: How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pele. Just soak it in and take solace in the fact that the child is naughty and life will teacg him/her
Re: How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Naijalane: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Pele. Just soak it in and take solace in the fact that the child is naughty and life will teacg him/her
what do you mean ? I sincerely don't understand you
Re: How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Mynd44: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Naijalane: what do you mean ? I sincerely don't understand you
It means take it an move on
Re: How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Naijalane: what do you mean ? I sincerely don't understand you
It means take it and move on
Re: How Do you deal With Being Disrespected? by Naijalane: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
It means take it and move on
So this is the only advice 4 me

(1) (Reply)

Event Security Services And Crowd Control Mgt By Chogon Guards & Safety Ltd / Applying This Exercise Will Enhance Your Life. If You Have Trouble Recalling Pos / Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia After Being Racially Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.