Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students (4568 Views)

Study, Live & Settle In Belarus (central Europe) & Rep Of Georgia / N/A / Georgia.admission Going On In Universities In Georgia For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by chiboy1928(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Admission is now on at the university of georgia tibilis we offer courses from engineering,science.medicine,law.engineering,hotel and tourism.both at Diplome,Bsc,Msc,Phd level.we also take care of our student travelling document such as processing of our students visa,flight ticket and all the neccesary document you may need,we are also offering 10percent discount on our tution fee,our tution fee range from 1500usd to 4500usd.you don't need to go to the embassy for your visa we handle all the processing of the document ourself and at our own expense you can contact our nigeria recruitment officer email chiboy1928@yahoo.com or our georgia admission officer on +380507555029 or better still log onto to our school portal www.edu-georgia.com our mode of addmission are as follow we accept ssce o level/A level,transcript for post graduate students we don't accept TOEFL or IELTS.our application form can be downloaded from our school portal or website,candidate applying are to download the application form fill it send a scan copy of the application form,valid international passport,ssce result all should be scan and forward to the school email admission@edu-georgia.com
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Whoever wants to be ripped off should contact the op, at first he got job in Dubai then Georgia and now he is running dubious foreign admission business.

1 Like

Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by chiboy1928(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
justwise: Whoever wants to be ripped off should contact the op, at first he got job in Dubai then Georgia and now he is running dubious foreign admission business.
you are a big fool why don't u log onto the school portal and contact the school urself on www.edu-georgia.com what your problem am I asking anybody for any money or is that you are having a problem with ur head,ungrateful follow,u are just a saddist.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
chiboy1928: you are a big fool why don't u log onto the school portal and contact the school urself on www.edu-georgia.com what your problem am I asking anybody for any money or is that you are having a problem with ur head,ungrateful follow,u are just a saddist.

Dodgy website designed to lure unsuspecting prospective students into the sucking scam.

Its not difficult to figure out what you are playing at.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by chiboy1928(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls guys am not a recruiment agency am just a nigerian representative on the on going admission process please don't send me any money or any document you can as well contact the school portal on they website and they admission officer on www.edu-georgia.com or email admission@edu-georgia.com or on phone +380507555029 u can as well ask them for they nigeria representative for you to be sure of the admission process before you applied thanks
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
chiboy1928: Pls guys am not a recruiment agency am just a nigerian representative on the on going admission process please don't send me any money or any document you can as well contact the school portal on they website and they admission officer on www.edu-georgia.com or email admission@edu-georgia.com or on phone +380507555029 u can as well ask them for they nigeria representative for you to be sure of the admission process before you applied thanks

Rubbish, those contact details can not be verified, it could be owned by one of your partners in crime based in Georgia.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by chiboy1928(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
justwise:

Rubbish, those contact details can not be verified, it could be owned by one of your partners in crime based in Georgia.
I can see you have a problem of the brain and it so obvious u still a child,you better go back to school and acquired a degree before it late just an advice, God help you that my advice for you.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
chiboy1928: I can see you have a problem of the brain and it so obvious u still a child,you better go back to school and acquired an degree before it late just an advice, God help you that my advice for you.

Judging by your poorly planned fraud attempt so far, i think you need that degree more than i do, you are so bad that even 1 year old baby can spot your flaws at a glance.

1 Like

Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by chiboy1928(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
justwise:

Judging by your poorly planned fraud attempt so far, i think you need that degree more than i do, you are so bad that even 1 year old baby can spot your flaws at a glance.
I graduated from uk 6yrs ago even before u taught of finishin secondary school so am nt ur age,level or category.u need an education that the only advice I can offer to u,u better reapply for jamb,atleast you wrote jamb last year and failed you can as well still resit for the jamb than wasting ur time on frivolous things that will never help,ur future is important just an advice.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
chiboy1928: I graduated from uk 6yrs ago even before u taught of finishin secondary school so am nt ur age,level or category.u need an education that the only advice I can offer to u,u better reapply for jamb,atleast you wrote jamb last year and failed you can as well still resit for the jamb than wasting ur time on frivolous things that will never help,ur future is important just an advice.

You might have graduated from the UK but there is no sign of that judging by the way you put your points across, there are crappy UK graduates and you fit the bill in that regard.

Don't give me that UK nonsense because you are not talking to somebody who is a stranger to the UK.

1 Like

Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by Skywalker5(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
chiboy1928: Pls guys am not a recruiment agency am just a nigerian representative on the on going admission process please don't send me any money or any document you can as well contact the school portal on they website and they admission officer on www.edu-georgia.com or email admission@edu-georgia.com or on phone +380507555029 u can as well ask them for they nigeria representative for you to be sure of the admission process before you applied thanks

+38 is not Georgia you rookie scammer

1 Like

Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by bigfat: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
justwise if seun runs nairaland the way you do, he will be out of business you did the same to me really bad of you ,you are just a common moderator and you behave like a physcho...
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by bigfat: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
this guy try for that website but can we make out 5 reasons he is scammer just like justwise wrote to me in an email ?that i am a scammer
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by bigfat: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
@chiboy1928: this smell like a scam.. please can you check out all my posts on nairaland to figure if bigfat /myself is a scam ?justwise said so ...
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:

Well spotted, its 995.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by bigfat: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
just wise why did you call me a scammer ?
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
bigfat: @chiboy1928: this smell like a scam.. please can you check out all my posts on nairaland to figure if bigfat /myself is a scam ?justwise said so ...

bigfat: this guy try for that website but can we make out 5 reasons he is scammer just like justwise wrote to me in an email ?that i am a scammer

bigfat: justwise if seun runs nairaland the way you do, he will be out of business you did the same to me really bad of you ,you are just a common moderator and you behave like a physcho...

I don't have time for poor scammers like you. You are just useless.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by tjack: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:

fool check ur info very well am talking of republic of georgia not georgia in the usa, we have a country called republic of georgia tink and do your research before u joined justwise who is a common moderator to talk rubbish and accuse people indirectly bye
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by Skywalker5(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
tjack: fool check ur info very well am talking of republic of georgia not georgia in the usa, we have a country called republic of georgia tink and do your research before u joined justwise who is a common moderator to talk rubbish and accuse people indirectly bye

Ode.You said its from a country called Republic of Georgia,then why is the IP address pointing to Texas?

Like Justwise said, the country code is 995 not 38.

Do your research well before trying to scam. Creating new accounts will not help you.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:

Ode.You said its from a country called Republic of Georgia,then why is the IP address pointing to Texas?

Like Justwise said, the country code is 995 not 38.

Do your research well before trying to scam. Creating new accounts will not help you.

Ignore that fraudulent individual, that website was designed to scam people looking for admission.
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by Pharoh: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Centralization of activities in the education section will help to curb scam issues and effect proper monitoring.

2 Likes

Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by bigfat: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=15pt]just w i s e ur brain is as gud as dead [/size] thank God u are not the owner of nairaland...
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by tjack: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by tjack: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by CashdownNG: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
chiboy1928:
I graduated from uk 6yrs ago even before u taught of finishin secondary school so am nt ur age,level or category.u need an education that the only advice I can offer to u,u better reapply for jamb,atleast you wrote jamb last year and failed you can as well still resit for the jamb than wasting ur time on frivolous things that will never help,ur future is important just an advice.

TAA!!! meshie onu gi..

awon scammer.. invest in at least hosting amd design na...
Re: Admission Is Now At The University Of Georgia For Nigeria Students by vanosky: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. / Admission Into ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY,Cotonou Affiliated to AUL,FLORIDA / Introducing Babcock Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.