Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? (1055 Views)

Any Dermatologist In House? / Any Dermatologist In The House: Or Ideas On Removing Black Spots /scarson Legs / Dermatologist In Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by Quesera: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2008
I developed a kind of allergy in December.
When i'm cold, slight inflammation erupt from my skin and it itches like mad. The more i scratch it, the more the swelling extends to other areas of my skin.
It looks like mosquio bite. i was told by a trado-herbalist that it is a symptom of impending fatness. Please doctors in the house, Help!

Re: Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
It sounds like a reaction to an allergy,

There are some anti-itch ointments that are available "over the counter",

But most importantly go and see a dermatologist.

Good luck!!!
Re: Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2008
que sera thoght you have posted this b4
Re: Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by Quesera: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Ifyalways

Yes dear, now i need an advice from a dermatologist. It only shows up at night. So i can't get to show a dermatologist what it looks like until night.
Re: Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by pharmacist(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2008
i suggest you apply aloe vera gel to it. you will be suprised it may help. also try applying honey. give it a try.
Re: Pls, Any Dermatologist In The House? by Ebonyj(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2008
Hi,
I have a friend who has this same symptoms and she was told by a doctor that she is allergic to the wind/breeze. She was told there is really nothing she can do except use normal antihistamines or just get warm to reduce the swelling and itchiness.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Lab Technician In Need Of Employment / Formor Noni Juice Amazes The Medical World / China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn Into Stamina Booster Pills!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.