Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation (463 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation by bilms(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
NO MAN OF GOD OR ANY BODY CAN GIVE YOU SALVATION.

I just hope some day,that people will realize that salvation is not what you can find,neither can it be given to you by anybody. The so called men of God, claiming to be sharing salvation is a means of exploiting the innocent congregation. Salvation is what you give yourself,and only you can give yourself.
Re: No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation by OmoAlata(f): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
bilms: NO MAN OF GOD OR ANY BODY CAN GIVE YOU SALVATION.

EVERYBODY knows this
Re: No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation by Joagbaje(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
At op . I don't know if your post is a response to a statement . I don't really see the need of it. I would have preferred you quote whatever statement you're responding to. Salvation has three part. God, preacher and recipient. All work together.

A minister or a christian can win souks of men for God. But it's still by the power if the holygjost . We can lead men into salvation. We can turn men from darkness to light ,we can turn men to righteousness . These are all scriptural terms.
Re: No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation by akagaba(f): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Joagbaje: At op . I don't know if your post is a response to a statement . I don't really see the need of it. I would have preferred you quote whatever statement you're responding to. Salvation has three part. God, preacher and recipient. All work together.

A minister or a christian can win souks of men for God. But it's still by the power if the holygjost . We can lead men into salvation. We can turn men from darkness to light ,we can turn men to righteousness . These are all scriptural terms.
Wisdom in display. @op, Joagb has said it all. Thanx my brother, u ar truly a word surgeon.
Re: No Man Of God Or Any Body Can Give You Salvation by greatgenius: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
True statement! And here is another one... and neither can a "god"," mohammed" or "jesus" or religion... your "salvation" lies within you...And there is only one thing to save yourself from!

(1) (Reply)

Salvation, Deliverance And Revelation. / Your Advice For Christian In The North This New Year Eve / Say No To Evil In This Year!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.