Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? (3175 Views)

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
honey86: I use to think I could do it. But ask me the same question now and its a big No unless its family. Going through pregnancy has made me seen the light, sorry if I offend anybody.

Actually, I don't even think @OP's example given here is a real surrogacy case.

Asking a young unmarried girl to get seeded by an older married man and then give up her baby to the man and his wife smacks of self-conceit, I'm sorry to say. The man should simply go get a second wife or divorce his wife if she can't bear to have a man take on a mate (new wife).

The situation would be more acceptable (my opinion), if the wife's egg is fertilized by the husband's sp.er.m externally then implanted via IVF into the surrogate mother. Now that's what I call real surrogacy.

Not a couple of Nigerian, Mgbeke wanna-be-oyinbo's feeling funky, trying to mess up a young girl's life.
Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by Amhappy(f): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wont support such but then the surrogate will finally decides
Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by Woged2005(f): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Actually, I don't even think @OP's example given here is a real surrogacy case.

Asking a young unmarried girl to get seeded by an older married man and then give up her baby to the man and his wife smacks of self-conceit, I'm sorry to say. The man should simply go get a second wife or divorce his wife if she can't bear to have a man take on a mate (new wife).

The situation would be more acceptable (my opinion), if the wife's egg is fertilized by the husband's sp.er.m externally then implanted via IVF into the surrogate mother. Now that's what I call real surrogacy.

Not a couple of Nigerian, Mgbeke wanna-be-oyinbo's feeling funky, trying to mess up a young girl's life.

But there's no one way to Rome. while IVF is most common abroad, where there's advanced medical fertility centers, it may only be affordable by the super-wealthy in Nigeria because the technology is not yet in Federal Medical Centers (FMCs) funded by the federal government, normally used by the lower and middle class. So this type I mentioned is what is very common in Nigeria irrespective of the financial status of the family. well, the catch is to convince a wife to permit her hubby to sleep with another lady to achieve that. Between that and her hubby divorcing her, or taking another wife, or even fathering kids elsewhere without her knowledge, you bet which is more acceptable.
Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by EfemenaXY: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
^^ But that's exactly my point.

The man sleeping with another woman with the aim to father kids with her isn't surrogacy, is it?
Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by surrogatesng: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Of course i can,we offer surrogate services in Nigeria visit
http://nigeriansurrogates.com/
Re: Will You Support Your Sister To Be A Surrogate Mother To A Childless Couple? by Treasure4u2: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Do you need a surrogate mother? Please do contact me on +2348146040114.Thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Pick The Husbands Call Or Vice-versa? / Would You Send Your Husband Here? / I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.