Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? (1499 Views)

Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by edgecution(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2008
pls i got in oceanic and zenith bank, i dont know which one to take,plz advice.
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by spoilt(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2008
oceanic
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by Mosetra(f): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
1. Compare the conditions of service of both.
2. Ask yourself "what do i really want?"
3. Align you desire with the offer closer to ut.
4. Most importantly, get on your knees and pray if possible sow a seed and allow God to lead you
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 3:12am On Feb 27, 2008
I dont get it when people have 2 or more job offers & they come to us asking for advice on which to take. . .

They shld think about those who havent got or their previous unemployment state - I think that will hasten their choice!
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by edgecution(m): 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2008
thanks bro
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by tinamic(f): 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
oceanic i beg u hear!!! congrat
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by amaikama(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2009
@Poster!! so you never see land wey you go stay work na inside ocean you want go abi okay ooohhh!! abeg, help me greet mamy water wen you don see her.

Zenith!! so now you don reach the peak of your working career and you want quit cry how old are you sef wey you want leave work
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by phatjoe(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
variety of fishes and other sea food are in the oceanic than climbing the height.
Re: Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? by sparta(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
I think oceanic offers better job security.

(1) (Reply)

Accountants In The House..help / Nigeria Meteorological Agency (nimet) / 2015 Opportunities - Students And Fresh Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.