Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money (9283 Views)

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
And could you please stop comparing this man to Jesus Christ. Christ's miracles always had a purpose.
and this man does not have a purpose?

He is a Prophet for crying out lou
^^^^^ Seriously? You think I'm passing judgement on the man? I'm just being skeptical. First off, why would God recharge your phone with airtime?
Why would He send money into your bank account and into your pocket? Where did the money come from? How did it get there? These kinds of "miracles" need to be probed under a big magnifying glass

I asked if it was just that its money that's y ur so furious
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: and this man does not have a purpose?
twisting tiger hafa? I said Christ's MIRACLES had purpose.

He is a Prophet for crying out lou
And I say, not everybody that calls himself a prophet is of God.
Matthew 7:15
New International Version (NIV)
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s
clothing, but inwardly they are
ferocious wolves.

I asked if it was just that its money that's y ur so furious
The "miracle" is spurious and that's that.
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2013
twisting tiger hafa? I said Christ's MIRACLES had purpose.

And I say, not everybody that calls himself a prophet is of God.
Matthew 7:15
New International Version (NIV)
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s
clothing, but inwardly they are
ferocious wolves.

The "miracle" is spurious and that's that.

Ok
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by Seanice(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Ok

Hey dear. Sorry I'm off bbm for now. My phone crashed. Would add you back as soon as I get another
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by Image123(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
useless miracles that can't even save a cell. Angel miracle money indeed. Whedre is righteousness and holiness without which NO MAN will see God? Does he have this? Do his church members have this? Or na soso basking in tricks and gimmicks like 5year olds dem sabi?
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seanice:

Hey dear. Sorry I'm off bbm for now. My phone crashed. Would add you back as soon as I get another
I deleted u though but u know wr to find moi
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by Caracta(f): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wow
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by Heavenly102: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2013
And could you please stop comparing this man to Jesus Christ. Christ's miracles always had a purpose.

this miracle also has a purpose to bless financially those receiving it
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
grin Thank u
Heavenly102:

this miracle also has a purpose to bless financially those receiving it
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
2 Thesalanions 2:9 The wicked will come with the power of Satan and perform all kinds of false miracles and wonders
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by borntoserve: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
I think the reason behind this MIRACLE MONEY is to RE-DIRECT the mind of many FROM this earthly richies TO the LIVING GOD! Knowing that GOD can sudenly & instantly make you rich....., ITS TIME TO GET MORE CLOSER TO HIM(GOD) WHO HAS THE POWER TO DO ALL THINGS EVEN NOW!......so STOP lamenting and being disturbed over money! Instead START lamenting and being disturbed over your relationship with God! Money is One of the list thing God wants to give you, remember that HE PROMISED TO GIVE YOU THE WHOLE EARTH FOR AN INHERITANCE...Remain blesd.
Re: Omg!! Omg!! Prophet Uebert Angel Miracle Money by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Charlatan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Why Do I Feel So Scared At Night? / Legion Of Mary Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.