Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria (7739 Views)

How To Make More Than 1000$ Monthly On Fast Pay Forex Best Paying Hyip Ever / Which Goods Should I Trade In This December Season? / Slave Trade In Diamond Bank,how Md Alex Oti”s Wife Recruits Staff,cbn Wades In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by piphacker(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Though forex is open 24hrs but the best time to trade is between 6am- 10am nigeria time. watchout for breakout on the major currency pair and you are for more than 40pips before any retracement or trend change. u've made your pips b4 major eco. news

2 Likes

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by piphacker(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
I'm using 1hr chat on mt4. best and profitable trend happens exactly arround 9am and 11am

1 Like

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by soladnet14: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
piphacker: I'm using 1hr chat on mt4. best and profitable trend happens exactly arround 9am and 11am

You said best trading time in nigeria is between 6am - 10am. You now saying you trade between 9am and 11am. Which one do we follow?

1 Like

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by SIGAJ(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by piphacker(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2013
SIG_AJ: WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?

get me right, any signal you get arround 6am to 12 normally produced more pips. the best trend happen even before the opening of NY and London. i am using hotforex and with thier server time, they are 2hrs ahead. so if our time here is 7a.m theirs is 9a.m and i am using mt4

1 Like

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by makforex(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2013
Don't mislead anybody! Forex is unpreditable business, it behaves the way it likes and it starts its trend at anytime.

1 Like

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by piphacker(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
makforex: Don't mislead anybody! Forex is unpredictable business, it behaves the way it likes and it starts its trend at anytime.

when you check your trade and chart very well, you will see that most of the best trend happens around that time. probably you have not come across a book from "J. Martinez Forex Cheat Sheet, What forex professional dont want you to know about timing" Martinez is undoubtedly one of the successful Forex Trader and software Author in United State. check his background on the internet and get his report by his company "Quantum Research Management Group" located in Califonia.

I always do my diligent work before I make any post. anyway please investigate and come back with your report. I dont say trend can not take place at anytime but what i am saying is that the most valid trend happens around 7-12 G.M.T

Happy Weekend!

1 Like

Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by xenastar(f): 4:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Guys which currency pair are u guys trading oh undecided donno which to pick
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by CashTrader: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
whitebeard:
Guys which currency pair are u guys trading oh undecided donno which to pick

EUR/USD
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
CashTrader:

EUR/USD
thanks I really appreciate
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by Chrismanuels(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls I want to go into forex but I need a one on one mentorship program from an expertise pls can someone help me WhatsApp 07066258732
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by udeze73(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
piphacker:

when you check your trade and chart very well, you will see that most of the best trend happens around that time. probably you have not come across a book from "J. Martinez Forex Cheat Sheet, What forex professional dont want you to know about timing" Martinez is undoubtedly one of the successful Forex Trader and software Author in United State. check his background on the internet and get his report by his company "Quantum Research Management Group" located in Califonia.

I always do my diligent work before I make any post. anyway please investigate and come back with your report. I dont say trend can not take place at anytime but what i am saying is that the most valid trend happens around 7-12 G.M.T

Happy Weekend!

I would be grateful if you could share this book to my email. Can't find it online
Udezejoshua@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria by rudepen(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
piphacker:

Happy Weekend!
can you please share me this book too Adefayeseun@gmail.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naira Falls As Crude Oil Price Declines / Need Info on Transport Biz In Lagos & Cost of VW Vanagon & LT. / Unilever Plans N4.3b New Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.