Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86449 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Ojdanavigator(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Dear NL Members, My name is Ojie Desmond Momoh the owner of GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES. I am a Liberty Reserve Buyer & Seller.

Pls inbox me or call me on 070-6634-5345 If you want to sell or buy Liberty Reserve
Thanks.

(c) 2010 - 2013 GLOBAL ASSET EXCHANGE SERVICES All Rights Reserved
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2013
lawson007: As a fellow researcher i found out that we can determine the terminal or end point of the big 3 of the system of Endfx1.This example is for EurUsd.
the default setting are
period 1= 5
period 2= 13
period 3 = 34

i tried changing the settings to
period 1= 0
period 2 = 0
period 3= 240 .. this gave a cleaner sense of direction and shows that the EU up move for 4hrs has ended for at least some retracements.What i want us to try out is keep changing the values from 245..to 250..260 etc until we find a value at which the yellow 3 will not disappear no matter the push from the spike of the market.
i believe that if we can get accurate figures of this big "3" setting we can get the true end of a move or [b]about 90% [/b]close to the actual end.We have all been victims of OOOhh...nooo.. i exited too early( u know what i mean).

makes sense, though me and endfx have sat one on one to discuss this before, the big 3 , final resting point after some repaintings , and bbstop break and confirmation is a good enough method for determining the beginning of a new trend cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2013
Doing my own bit of research too as Rozay can confirm. Hopefully something will come out of it. smiley
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2013
Doing my own bit of research too as Rozay can confirm. Hopefully something will come out of it. smiley Otherwise na to maintain status quo.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by endfx1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Piponomics: Doing my own bit of research too as Rozay can confirm. Hopefully something will come out of it. smiley Otherwise na to maintain status quo.

Good make una follow us do research perhaps someone can see what we are yet to see..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by endfx1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
lawson007: As a fellow researcher i found out that we can determine the terminal or end point of the big 3 of the system of Endfx1.This example is for EurUsd.
the default setting are
period 1= 5
period 2= 13
period 3 = 34

i tried changing the settings to
period 1= 0
period 2 = 0
period 3= 240 .. this gave a cleaner sense of direction and shows that the EU up move for 4hrs has ended for at least some retracements.What i want us to try out is keep changing the values from 245..to 250..260 etc until we find a value at which the yellow 3 will not disappear no matter the push from the spike of the market.
i believe that if we can get accurate figures of this big "3" setting we can get the true end of a move or [b]about 90% [/b]close to the actual end.We have all been victims of OOOhh...nooo.. i exited too early( u know what i mean).

Good one bro more grace to you....i have been working on this repainting stuff of the big 3....i tell you this is the SOUL of my trading system no matter how i modify my strategy the big 3 indicator must be included..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by endfx1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
For those of you that need the MACD on my chart here is it....though am still changing figures trying to get the best way to use it but seems some guys here can assist with the tweaking and testing..

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by SN: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello,
I would like to let you know about a web site that I found recently, where you can make huge money online.
It’s a real and simple system to make revenue on the Internet.
Open the link below to get it:

http://unlimitedtrust.com/-108899.htm
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by babaoo: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
you guys are doing great job inhere,well am new to forex and am also new inhere,i will also be needing the help of you guys as well.though am at babypips reading through but i will like to know the best chart i need to download,i dont mind if it more than one,and where to get real time signals so that i learn how to read signal.i want to understand how to read chart before thinking on trading live.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2013
babaoo: you guys are doing great job inhere,well am new to forex and am also new inhere,i will also be needing the help of you guys as well.though am at babypips reading through but i will like to know the best chart i need to download,i dont mind if it more than one,and where to get real time signals so that i learn how to read signal.i want to understand how to read chart before thinking on trading live.

welcome,
if your based in Lagos or Abuja its best you get a one on one training from most of those free seminars held by instafxng . com , so that at least you can understand the basics like reading charts and so on cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by goldng: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2013
WELLDONE FX GURUS... More PIPS to Your POCKETS. CHEERS.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by babaoo: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2013
rozayx5:

welcome,
if your based in Lagos or Abuja its best you get a one on one training from most of those free seminars held by instafxng . com , so that at least you can understand the basics like reading charts and so on cool

am based in Lagos,well than i will research on the the site you give me to know the next seminal time....but for the main time what the platform to down and the best ones to have?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2013
babaoo:

am based in Lagos,well than i will research on the the site you give me to know the next seminal time....but for the main time what the platform to down and the best ones to have?

instaforex . com
open a live account there cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexy(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2013
rozay, what is your most traded session and why?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Hunkyimage(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Subcribed... wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
2sexy: rozay, what is your most traded session and why?

i take signals in any session but the best session is the London and US session cool

i sleep during the asian session grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2sexy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
rozayx5:

i take signals in any session but the best session is the London and US session cool

i sleep during the asian session grin
yeah... just wanted to comfirm what I read at babypips. aint rushing it... slowly and steady, I will make money from forex... but it will come from import money lol.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2013
rozay plz how do you filter out bad signal from this system? Since you said once the Gann ssl lock one candle stick we can join the trade.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jtmoneyjt: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2013
liaslo :
rozay plz how do you filter out bad signal from this system? Since you said once the Gann ssl lock one candle stick we can join the trade.
one thing i can tel u is learn nt to work with one indicator alone. U c d first 1 d candl colors did nt change to blue and tradn clos to resistance wait 4 d candl 2 clos above d resistance,turn blue and in ur xps v8 u r stil in d red region instead of blue d white line dia is stil btwn d 2 lines nt crosd up yet,wait 4 al dis signal b4 u enta. Dsecönd 1 no arrows yet d white line stil in between 2 lines yet.all ur circls d market was rangn and planin 2 chang direction. 4rm my explanation u can analys d 3rd circle,jst 2 add 2 d 3rd circl dia u were tryn 2 trade against d trend dia which is very dangerous.an advice,dnt eva tink d market is leaving u behind because uve nt gotn all ur signals dia mst b somtin wrong somwia dat is y u r nt getn al.jst b patient u must get somtin.yes goin wit gann is good bt u nid 2 c 4rm oda indicator nt b scard and unsure of ur trade.hop dis helps. U can ask mor and oda boss users wil add mor
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^^ Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
jtmoneyjt: one thing i can tel u is learn nt to work with one indicator alone. U c d first 1 d candl colors did nt change to blue and tradn clos to resistance wait 4 d candl 2 clos above d resistance,turn blue and in ur xps v8 u r stil in d red region instead of blue d white line dia is stil btwn d 2 lines nt crosd up yet,wait 4 al dis signal b4 u enta. Dsecönd 1 no arrows yet d white line stil in between 2 lines yet.all ur circls d market was rangn and planin 2 chang direction. 4rm my explanation u can analys d 3rd circle,jst 2 add 2 d 3rd circl dia u were tryn 2 trade against d trend dia which is very dangerous.an advice,dnt eva tink d market is leaving u behind because uve nt gotn all ur signals dia mst b somtin wrong somwia dat is y u r nt getn al.jst b patient u must get somtin.yes goin wit gann is good bt u nid 2 c 4rm oda indicator nt b scard and unsure of ur trade.hop dis helps. U can ask mor and oda boss users wil add mor
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Shegz4god(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Hi pls I need ur help am not new to Forex but I have a problem I want to a dom acct wit Gtbank for forex and I need 2 sure ties pls help me pls u can reach me here Shegz4god@yahoo.com/08098121449
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jtmoneyjt: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
liaslo++:
^^^ Thanks
so how is d goin wit boss? Hop uve started making som pips beg 4 mercy,cos dis tym no mercy
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jtmoneyjt: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
rozayx5:
mr. Roza hop i ddt foul? Testin som systems hop 2 bring dem 2 d hous 4 scrutiny in a week's tym bt u hav 2 teach me how to post platform screen shots.to make it easier.wit ur permision sir.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
jtmoneyjt: so how is d goin wit boss? Hop uve started making som pips beg 4 mercy,cos dis tym no mercy

sure bro, i just close 60pips profit from GU
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by lawson007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
endfx1:

Good one bro more grace to you....i have been working on this repainting stuff of the big 3....i tell you this is the SOUL of my trading system no matter how i modify my strategy the big 3 indicator must be included..

Rozayx5 and endfx1, guys These are my findings/values for the settting of the Big "3" that is the end of the pushing(or repainting)please we are fx researchers so let's trying them out for 3 good heads are better than one.

AU 280
UCad 240
UChf 240
NU 240
GJ 250
Ej 210
Uj 250
GU 240
EU 240
GC 530
these figures are the highest settings at which the big 3 did not disappear,after these figures i discover that the big 3 disappeared,
To get the terminal value for other factors like period 1 and period 2 is to divide these big 3 values by 34 and multiply it by 5 and 13 respectively.
for example:EU = 240/34 = 7.05 X 5 = 35.25 for period 1 and 7.05 X 13 = 91.65 for period 2.
please i need your input,opinion and variations from these for all to use.
best regards
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
lawson007:

Rozayx5 and endfx1, guys These are my findings/values for the settting of the Big "3" that is the end of the pushing(or repainting)please we are fx researchers so let's trying them out for 3 good heads are better than one.

AU 280
UCad 240
UChf 240
NU 240
GJ 250
Ej 210
Uj 250
GU 240
EU 240
GC 530

these figures are the highest settings at which the big 3 did not disappear,after these figures i discover that the big 3 disappeared,
To get the terminal value for other factors like period 1 and period 2 is to divide these big 3 values by 34 and multiply it by 5 and 13 respectively.
for example:EU = 240/34 = 7.05 X 5 = 35.25 for period 1 and 7.05 X 13 = 91.65 for period 2.
please i need your input,opinion and variations from these for all to use.
best regards

pls clarify the bolded, i still dont understand the figures , are they pip value or
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
jtmoneyjt: mr. Roza hop i ddt foul? Testin som systems hop 2 bring dem 2 d hous 4 scrutiny in a week's tym bt u hav 2 teach me how to post platform screen shots.to make it easier.wit ur permision sir.

there are softwares online that can capture your screen for you, mine is called cropper
wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by BelloSKK: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
rozayx5:

welcome,
OK Sir, please, could you give me the address of the free forex seminar in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.