Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86224 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by joelreg(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
FOREXMARTS:

Right click on any of the icon bar with horizontal and vertical lines, crosshairs on mt4 and click custom then on the left side of the window that pops up locate extension, click it, click insert and close the window. Now it will show as an icon near fibo icon on the mt4 window.

dont know it has been changed to expansion. was lookin for extention but cant find it

thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by emmantrop: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
planbforex: Bearish Gartley Pattern on USD/CAD Daily

pls planbforex, are u on skype? if yes, pls send me ur id to emmyonlinesystem@gmail.com
or add me with this id = emmantrop.
Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
emmantrop:

pls planbforex, are u on skype? if yes, pls send me ur id to emmyonlinesystem@gmail.com
or add me with this id = emmantrop.
Thanks

Just added you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Gold - Daily candle closed bearish as an inverted hammer. 4hr is showing an AB=CD reversal pattern expected to reverse at 161.8 at D and candle (PA) is showing rejection towards the 1272.09 support. There is also an MACD bullish divergence as shown in the chart. 1hr is currently trading below the 1305 resistance. With also a AB=CD reversal pattern. Your SL and TP depends on what you want to achieve with the trade and how long you want to hold it.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Scalping Gold with trailing stop

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Gold scalp outcome

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by femadesh(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2013
@planbforex, which harmonic pattern indicator do u knw dat is accurate kindly share d download link or upload here... tanx
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Will sell straight away at the completion of the emerging bearish pattern

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
femadesh: @planbforex, which harmonic pattern indicator do u knw dat is accurate kindly share d download link or upload here... tanx

Sorry, I dont have such indicator.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
This is just a guide. Trade it according to your own trading plan/strategy.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Gold

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2013
EUR/USD

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Just be careful when entering a trade. Let the price (PA) and candle pattern guide you. No matter who is offering the signal/analysis. It is easy to enter a trade, managing it successfully and profitably is the main work. Take note.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
planbforex: Just be careful when entering a trade. Let the price (PA) and candle pattern guide you. No matter who is offering the signal/analysis. It is easy to enter a trade, managing it successfully and profitably is the main work. Take note.

hello bro ..how do you manage to draw a trendlines because any time i want to draw my its always in a long line and not short just like the horizontal line and its making aq very long line ..instead of short just as its above ..like you did ..
secondly pls how do u manage to plot your chart patterns .. cos am having issues with it of recent .. pls i need your help
thirdly what are the open and close for each trading session in nigerian time ..

wil be happy if you reply early
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2013
youngmega:

hello bro ..how do you manage to draw a trendlines because any time i want to draw my its always in a long line and not short just like the horizontal line and its making aq very long line ..instead of short just as its above ..like you did ..
secondly pls how do u manage to plot your chart patterns .. cos am having issues with it of recent .. pls i need your help
thirdly what are the open and close for each trading session in nigerian time ..

wil be happy if you reply early

1. Draw a trendline, highlight and right-click on it. Then click on trendline properties. Then click on parameters and uncheck the box labelled 'Ray'.
2. I draw pattern by joining short trendlines together. No matter the pattern you want.
3. The following is the analysis of the current market sessions worldwide and please note that Nigeria is GMT +1 while the sessions below are quoted in GMT. Just add 1hour to each time session to convert to Nigerian time.

Europe Frankfurt (Germany) opens 6am and closes 2pm
London (Great Britain) opens 7am closes 3pm
New York (United States) opens 12pm closes 8pm
Sydney (Austrailia) opens 10pm closes 6am
Tokyo (Japan) opens 11pm closes 7am

Those are the main market sessions.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
planbforex:

1. Draw a trendline, highlight and right-click on it. Then click on trendline properties. Then click on parameters and uncheck the box labelled 'Ray'.
2. I draw pattern by joining short trendlines together. No matter the pattern you want.
3. The following is the analysis of the current market sessions worldwide and please note that Nigeria is GMT +1 while the sessions below are quoted in GMT. Just add 1hour to each time session to convert to Nigerian time.

Europe Frankfurt (Germany) opens 6am and closes 2pm
London (Great Britain) opens 7am closes 3pm
New York (United States) opens 12pm closes 8pm
Sydney (Austrailia) opens 10pm closes 6am
Tokyo (Japan) opens 11pm closes 7am

Those are the main market sessions.

Regards

thanks bro ..i really aprreciate will start practice on the chart patterns and do what you instruct me to do ..i will bom in for more questions ..
well if you dont mind to explain what you did above for us
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
thanks bro ..i really love the tips

like if you agree
comment for advice and tips .

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by manneger2: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls what leverage should somebody with 100dollar use to make good profit
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2013
manneger2: Pls what leverage should somebody with 100dollar use to make good profit

The leverage doesn't really determine profit,it only gives you access to credit so that you can virtually trade with more than your capital. Waht directly measures your profit/loss is the lot size you use.

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls I need a system that ll work on binary option rise/fall btw the hour of 6pm to 9pm nigeria time cos am busy during the day.
Time frame is 15min or higher
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Akincharl: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Please, can anyone tell me something about bforex.com?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxbomovi: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
@rozay. Your chart this day looks clean, pls what is the strategy. Pls share it with me. Pls. Fxbom@ovi.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
fxbomovi: @rozay. Your chart this day looks clean, pls what is the strategy. Pls share it with me. Pls. Fxbom@ovi.com

just similar to onlinresource system, we draw trendlines from highs and lows, and trade on the breaks outs, it very effective, but takes sometime to understand how to draw the lines, in the post below you can see where i am expecting a sell
if the price goes higher i will lift the trend line higher a bit

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by plerooma: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
rozayx5:

just similar to onlinresource system, we draw trendlines from highs and lows, and trade on the breaks outs, it very effective, but takes sometime to understand how to draw the lines, in the post below you can see where i am expecting a sell
if the price goes higher i will lift the trend line higher a bit
hello oga Rozayx5 . thank .
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
I dont know how to go about this.

But i'm interested.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Get the basics at babypips.com. Make sure your click on School and read EVERYTHING you find there.
El Guapo: I dont know how to go about this.

But i'm interested.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Book a date with nairaland forex traders.

https://www.nairaland.com/1375802/forex-lagos-seminar

El Guapo: I dont know how to go about this.

But i'm interested.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by gojishi: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Guys,

Good to see that there's give and take on this thread, i hope to be able to contribute as well. I'm a trend trader and my entry chart is the daily. I have some insights that i'd like to share (if anyone is interested) about what i believe to be the realities of retail forex trading. Before i continue, let me share some charts with you all. These are my 3 most recent trades all long, the EURJPY trade was entered on 30-09 and risk is presently off (i.e. stop loss at break even), the value is 160 pips. The AUDCHF trade was entered on 07-10 risk is still open but valued at 123 pips; and the GBPUSD trade entered 14-10 (today) currently at -19 pips.

I'll be back....

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Akincharl: Please, can anyone tell me something about bforex.com?

only see their funny adverts online, its not popular among Nigerian Traders
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by plodds: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Guys, I need some guidiance here...
I have been demo trading 4 quite some time now n have decided 2 go live, my questions are

Which broker do I use? (I have been lookin @ xemarkets, armadamarkets, ironfx and varengold which I may ignore 4 now cos of d 2k openin balance)

What internet service can I use comfortably without service failures? (I'm considering etisalat bis but I'm not sure if it works without vpn software on pc)

Do we have mobile traders in d house? And what mobile devices do you recomend? (I have d mind of getting a full windows tablet with 3G function but most of dem are powered by intel atom processors which may not be versatile enough for heavy usage of metatrader4. Any1 who has overcome dis problem,pls tell me how) please give your addvice and comments
Thanks and have a green pip filled day

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.