Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

An Interview With Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Wizkid (15192 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / Annie Idibia's Distress Jeans For An Interview In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by BANGASOUP1: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
who is wizkid?
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by savedbreak: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
tcubed03: Isnt that the illuminati sign done by wizkid in that pix....
you are a VIP F.O.O.L ,can't u post sumtin sensible rather than illuminati dis illuminati dat, ode!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Thankgodiyke(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
I just like d logical and straight forward answers he gave 2 d interviewer
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Suigenerisshegs(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Used to think the guy is a muslim sha......ignorant me!
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by BANGASOUP1: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
savedbreak: you are a VIP F.O.O.L ,can't u post sumtin sensible rather than illuminati dis illuminati dat, ode!

so
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Adanyebe(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
wizzy is gud. wadeva u guyz say about him wont remove anyfin from him or his pocket.... so just shut d f****ckKKK
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
AnOlAd: One common thing in every Naija artiste interview is that they started singing from primary school,at age 4 self in church.... Abeg jare #not hating# it just becoming an anthem
blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by gabbidonbah(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
All d same 5th to comment.
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
wish the young brother luck

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by UyiIredia(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Quite matured in his replies. I'm impressed.
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by eazzzy1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Dandy1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
chynazom:

Was wondering too lipsrsealed

Both of you are just wondering about your silly mentality.I pity you
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by LesbianBoy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
To hell with wizkid abi na wizpikin jor! Team davido a.k.a son of a richman.......Jare!
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by huninaija(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
What a humble young man, hopefully he stays this way and doesn't allow the industry to run through him and make him an obnoxious, egotistical person..

Hopefully he takes a page from tubaba's book... smiley
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Shaw007(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
Danielstainz: lt him keep talkin...mtchew

LesbianBoy: To hell with wizkid abi na wizpikin jor! Team davido a.k.a son of a richman.......Jare!

see them . . .bad beLLe ppL,enemies of progress,i smh!!
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Shaw007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
"How will you discipline yourself from making fame and money get into your head ? –
I know what it feels like not to have [a presence]. I grew up like that, and for meto now have it and start acting up will mean I’m a fool. I think it would be senseless for a boy like me that works hard to make money, to blow it. It’s a personal decision I took for myself; it’s how I grew up and I won’t say I’m Wizkidand go and jump off the bridge or do something crazy. I love what I do and I understand it. I can’t allow anything to get into my head"

see sense!!! . . .unLike some Lousy kid i knOw

dis guy is even more smart than i thouGHT . . .and definiteLy more mature than he LOoks!!

**wiz-D-Kid**

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by ojowizzy: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wizkid na baba o,anybody weh dey beef am make he go hug transfoma
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by dabrake(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shaw007: "How will you discipline yourself from making fame and money get into your head ? –
I know what it feels like not to have [a presence]. I grew up like that, and for meto now have it and start acting up will mean I’m a fool. I think it would be senseless for a boy like me that works hard to make money, to blow it. It’s a personal decision I took for myself; it’s how I grew up and I won’t say I’m Wizkidand go and jump off the bridge or do something crazy. I love what I do and I understand it. I can’t allow anything to get into my head"

see sense!!! . . .unLike some Lousy kid i knOw

dis guy is even more smart than i thouGHT . . .and definiteLy more mature than he LOoks!!

**wiz-D-Kid**
bros, abeg nah.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Codedrock(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol...
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
masterpiecer: i find his response to the interview very mature

Yes, on point

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by samnugba(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
though am not whizkid's fan, but that was a good interview and er matured and sensible response;kinda gives me another perspective about him
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
He' doesn't sing with his real voice- none of them do- it's all auto tune. undecided
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by phreddie(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
I thought the dude said, he doesn't want to be called wizkid anymore, just wiz, and now is calling himself the name,
Anywaiz, its a mature interview,( if it really occured), considering the way he replied to some sensitive questions.
I love where he said, 'the sky is wide enough, for every1 to fly'.

Guys please, don't get mad at ones success, theres enough space 4 all!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Revolva(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wizkid story is fa real he has stories to tell - not that idiot called davido dat keep boasting of his papa money -- and keep gettin slapped !!cos he aint streetwise
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by murtalaa(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2012
who is wizkid?
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by clinchez: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Oluwa got ur back
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by vikylloyd(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2012
xup pals
angry cry[/color][color=#000099]
Re: An Interview With Wizkid by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Nateoverlord:

undecided it is a name of a kid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Wins ACI Awards 2016 Lead Actress Diaspora / ‘big Bottom, Plenty Hips…looking Alright’ – Fully Loaded African Women – PHOTOS / Kim Kardashian Leans On Ex Reggie Bush During Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.