Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

v - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / v (768 Views)

PDP Is Not An Acceptable Alternative - Doyin Okupe / Can We Have A Set Of Rules Governing An Acceptable Comment In Political Section / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

v by musiwa10: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
f
Re: v by slimming: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Corruption of the leadership is far more worse the the constitution.
Re: v by musiwa10: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
c
Re: v by musiwa10: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
v
Re: v by musiwa10: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
d
Re: v by musiwa10: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
c
Re: v by confusion247(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
What you are saying today was what the igbos said over thirty years ago and many people called them names. More than two million igbos was killed to have a failed nation nick named one Nigeria. We were better of when we were separate. Who is afraid of division and why?
Re: v by musiwa10: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2012
th
Re: v by ifebosco: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
musiwa10: you see, what is best for the people of nigeria is to break up nigeria.. i am telling you the truth.. most people who are advocate of one nigeria are uneducated who are not expose.. they are old school..

look i will say, i am more exposed than goodluck jonathan or even any of the governors.. because i have lived abroad for many years.. i am not been proud but telling you the truth. so that nigerian can live better life..

You see human have one life to live, and in this one life. you want to live it well. because you have no other life.. you want to look back and say I enjoy my life..

nation with large population suffering is higher, because it is hard to manage nation with large population..

you want people in your nation to live good, not just few people.. nation with higher people majority live in poverty.

You see nigeria will borrow the same amount or close to the same live nation like Ghana..

Even while nigeria have 200 million.. Only 11 players can play in the nation team.. while Ghana with 20 million .. only 11 people too.. can play..

So what it means is that we denied.. 33 people who were suppose to be in the nation team if we break it up to like say 3 even higher than ghana..

what I am trying to say.. Is that we denied people the right to better opportunity to keep Nigeria as one.. You denied them good housing, health care etc for keeping nigeria as one..

Nigeria been one nation has no advantage.. Nigeria been broken up have more advantage to its citizen and better opportunity to its citizen..

like take the western niger for example.. with a population of over 6o million or 70 million. about the population of germany, but germany is ranked number 6 th in the world in gdp..
thank you with your exposure,so living abroad is exposure??our problem is law and order.you are talking about germany with out proper information,germans from munich donĀ“t like others as well,they want their own country
is every were not only nigerian problem
Re: v by musiwa10: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2012
d
Re: v by musiwa11: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2012
ifebosco, among all nigerian, i am among the 3 people who will win and become president.. if you dont know.. look there are more than 200,000 northerners who know my name.. i use to be part of a christain group that was helping northerners from village to village including almajiri... with free health,food, clothes and each of them have 200 families..

200,000 X 200 = 40,000,000 northerners.. so that why you have reaction to what i write..

because they know i will not be telling lies. they use to call me malam..

look if you do a research about. you will notice, i will become president, if the election was free and fair. I am tell you the truth.. I will win ahead of Goodluck or fashola or tinubu or sambo to become president, if the election were free and fair..but election are not free in nigeria. they rig election..

And living abroad. Look when I went to school abroad over here.. they dont think the way you nigerian think..

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Have To Sell Their SOUL To The Devil - Pussycat Doll / Mike Ahamba, 3000 Others Defect To ACN In Imo / Animal Farm 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.