Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

If I Die App For Facebook - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If I Die App For Facebook (1020 Views)

Hackers Claimed Responsibility For Facebook Outage / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here / What If I Told You.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Die App For Facebook by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
"Meet if i die"
One of the biggest questions we facetoday is: what will happen to my Facebook once I die? Well, Willook, an Israeli start up, has created an application specifically designed to help you manage your Facebook after you pass away. The “If I Die” application gives you the option to leave a video or text message that will be automatically posted to your wall once you die.
Once you’ve installed the application you then pick three people on your Facebook to be in charge of making the announcement of your death. The three people will confirm that you have passed away and then the message will be posted.
It might sound creepy but it’s a very practical application that may make many people feel more comfortable about saying a final “online goodbye” to their friends and family. I think we’ll be seeing more and more applications that are focused on helping people notify their online friends that they have passed away –it’s good personal social media management.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PkQZVAfZH_k
Re: If I Die App For Facebook by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
i love it but hope it wont make people die after using the application cuz its sound scaryyy
Re: If I Die App For Facebook by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol u are damn too funny,it is just an app
Re: If I Die App For Facebook by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its just an app,u are funny man grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know About The BERMUDA TRIANGLE / Where Is The Soak Away Of A Plane? / Harmattan Is Back Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.