Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Get Cheap Flights From Nigeria To Other Countries? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Cheap Flights From Nigeria To Other Countries? (1251 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap Flights From Nigeria To Other Countries? by Quicksell: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Have you ever had an experience where you got a discount or a price reduction on your flight?

I know most of us must be looking for the perfect opportunity to fly out of the country (within Africa or abroad), especially in this yuletide season. Truth is, even I want to travel sef.

But the cost itself is killing! I got some tips for flying out of the country cheaply, and wrote about it here: http://quicksell.com.ng/how-to-get-cheap-flights-from-nigeria-this-new-year/

Still, I am not satisfied. Has anyone experienced any cheap flight rates lately? Please let us know.

Thanks! grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Cheap Flights From Nigeria To Other Countries? by adjain(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Seriously I'm interested mehn.....I wanted to go to south africa with my friends for the christmas and new year, but the price we got ehn, Jesu!

It's not like that in d US. I guess it's the fact that naija airlines are not yet getting a run for their money sha.

Abeg, nairalanders, una get anything to say?

(1) (Reply)

Information On Studyin Abroad(urgent Help Needed) / MMIA, Lagos - 5th Busiest Airport In Africa / Best Restaurants To Wine And Dine In Port Harcourt >>photos<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.