Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2008 Super Seminar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2008 Super Seminar (723 Views)

Is E-novation Online Consulting Training Seminar Worth 25K / Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up / Invitation To A Business Seminar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2008 Super Seminar by dupointmd: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2008
PENNY STOCK: Capital Oils shares which sold for 36kobo last year is worth N17 now. Olayinka bought N360,000 worth of Capoil shares and sold it for N17Million last week.
Find out 6 penny stocks that shows the same behaviour under technical analysis and would guarantee up to 30times return before end of 2008. More info during seminar.

BECOME A LANDLORD: 170 units of 3 bedroom bungalows available for sale through Dupoint Realtors. Locations in Lagos, PortHarcourt and Abuja. you have the option of paying N120k downpayment and 10k monthly for 20 years. More info during seminar.

HOT INVESTMENT: Get hot information aon how to use 3 products from an ainvestment house and 2 banks to generate up to 25% monthly profit,  Make 100k monthly for life on 500k. Your principal still intact. Returns are guaranteed by banks. N100k min. investment,  More info at Seminar.

LOAN: Are you a civil servant and needs huge funds for a project? You can get up to N2Million naira loan without collateral. repayment would be via specified deductions from your monthly salary for a few years. Details at seminar.
Re: 2008 Super Seminar by Shinatu: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2008
@dupointmd

What exactly are you up to? Your doom is drawing near.
You advertised a 'super seminar' that was no where to be found
My brother got to the venue holding the deposit slip of the 10K he paid
into your account only to be told nothing like that existed, he was not the only one!

All the numbers you provided have been unavailable since Saturday
and this was the same number on which I spoke with you on Friday.

I guess this is what you do for a living, you'll probably change your name on Nairaland and continue
your 'business'.

But I assure you we are on your case.
Re: 2008 Super Seminar by dupointmd: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2008
Lol.
We contacted everyone in ur zone as it was undersubscribed and materials was dispatched to them via dhl. Only the Abuja seminar held.
Sit, sleep or even eat on the case, wish u a successful case.
Re: 2008 Super Seminar by Shinatu: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2008
@Dupointmd

It is a pity that people like you hang around a civilised society.
The only reason I am replying  your post  is to make sure you do not
come back to this forum as any other thing to rob people of their hard earned money
(some people still do decent hard work to earn money you know?)

Who have you contacted and what DHL material did you send? We have been trying your numbers since Saturday!

It was undersubscribed and you did not deem it fit to meet the few participants at the venue to explain to them?
Nobody at the venue ever heard of you as a matter of fact there was another seminar holding at the venue which had nothing to do with your so called 'dupoint realtors'

My brother met another to be participant at the venue(with his own deposit slip of 10K) and up till now the guy too has not been contacted by you.

Since these two people have not received anything from you I believe a refund of their money will be the appropriate thing to do if you are serious about your claims

(1) (Reply)

Something Bigger Than Japaul / How To Make Money Quickly On The Internet With Out Sweat! / The Practice Of Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.