Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! (1894 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03: Toba, you really hate me with a passion. grin

You cant even see your hypocrisy and outward lies because of the hate.

You claim atheist will rig the election with no evidence but ignore Joagbaje's rigging. The fact that Joagbaje won an election should even shame you before you question my character.

I dont hate you
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by wiegraf: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2012
toba: You are making a whole lot of mistake. Logicboy wouldn't have won even though MMW claimed he was leading at some point. MMW wouldn't have ended the election without adding a caption like 'voting ends at so so and so time'

Actually, like your other accusations, you seem to be making stuff up. He specifically went against orders while lb was in the lead, yes or no? He suspended it by at least 48 hours no less, and when did your late rally occur?

Are you saying it would have happened sooner? You know this how? Do you have an alternate reality machine hidden somewhere, or even just plain old irrefutable logical evidence to back up your claims?

And you still have not explained how you know atheists would have rigged the election. I'd like empirical evidence for all your accusations as well if you will.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
wiegraf:

Actually, like your other accusations, you seem to be making stuff up. He specifically went against orders while lb was in the lead, yes or no? He suspended it by at least 48 hours no less, and when did your late rally occur?

Are you saying it would have happened sooner? You know this how? Do you have an alternate reality machine hidden somewhere, or even just plain old irrefutable logical evidence to back up your claims?

And you still have not explained how you know atheists would have rigged the election. I'd like empirical evidence for all your accusations as well if you will.
wiegraf:

well, what ever review we do on this thread wouldn't have an infinitesimal impact on the already known outcome of the election. You're drifting away from my point. Like i said during the election (check the election thread) that Logicboy wouldn't win, i maintain that stance that he wouldnt have won even if MMW ended the election whenever. I had my plans all worked out. At least MMW would have given 12 hours notice prior to the end of the election.

God doesn't need 24hrs to overturn any man made decision. Im not God but i believe God is the unchangeable changer. in the next couple of hours, it would be welcome 2013 and within the next few hours someone can become the owner of a mansion anywhere in the world cheesy wink smiley
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by manmustwac(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dont mind toba if I had ended the elecetion in 24 hours they would've lost. Even two years ago he was complaining to JeSouL accusing me of trying to rig the election then.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
manmustwac: ^^^Dont mind him if I had ended the elecetion in 24 hours they would've lost. Even two years ago he was complaining to JeSouL accusing me of trying to rig the election then.

He even accused you of rigging elections? grin grin grin

Toba is the typical Nigerian politician corrupt and will insult and kill anyone if his party doesnt win.

To now add to the foolishness of the whole thing, he is now believing that God was behind his campaign.

Truly, I deserve to lose this election. Fanatics always win when ignorance/abuse thrives
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
manmustwac: Dont mind toba if I had ended the elecetion in 24 hours they would've lost. Even two years ago he was complaining to JeSouL accusing me of trying to rig the election then.
MMW wanted an atheist to win. That i said you wanted to rig was a joke. You guys should know when im in the mood, i pull those things once in a while. No hard feeling at all. cheesy wink smiley
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by manmustwac(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
That guy was seriously on my case accusing me of rigging JeSouL had to defend me that time.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

He even accused you of rigging elections? grin grin grin

Toba is the typical Nigerian politician corrupt and will insult and kill anyone if his party doesnt win.

To now add to the foolishness of the whole thing, he is now believing that God was behind his campaign.

Truly, I deserve to lose this election. Fanatics always win when ignorance/abuse thrives
To be candid, i didnt want you to win. If i wanted, i would have done all i could to assist. How you call pple names and insult some is disgusting. When you were unfairly treated by Tunji, i intervened and caused problem for the chap and even Seun was aware of the matter. Maybe if you had behaved like other cool atheists, you would have enjoyed my support in the election, like you did when Maclatunji was very harsh on you
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by manmustwac(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
toba: MMW wanted an atheist to win. That i said you wanted to rig was a joke. You guys should know when im in the mood, i pull those things once in a while. No hard feeling at all. cheesy wink smiley
BLOODY LIAR!!! angry
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
toba: To be candid, i didnt want you to win. If i wanted, i would have done all i could to assist. How you call pple names and insult some is disgusting. When you were unfairly treated by Tunji, i intervened and caused problem for the chap and even Seun was aware of the matter. Maybe if you had behaved like other cool atheists, you would have enjoyed my support in the election, like you did when Maclatunji was very harsh on you

I dont really care for the elections even though it would have been nice to win. I have already sad that I was glad with the nominations.

I dont abuse if I am not abused first. You christians are quick to play the victim card but you guys insult with the most heinous intent of wickedness.

Most people claim that I abuse when they start the abuse first. Anony and you are great example- claiming that atheists are dubious but when you get called a fool for such bigoted views, you then claim that the atheist is abusive
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Y'know I could have sworn you were reading my mind as i read your post. simply brilliant.. We are much better improving the lot of humanity through wisdom and common-sense reasoning. There are values even a devout faithful folks will accept regardless of the origin and faith-preference of the poster.

You are right.. we need to be thoroughly organized, offer universal contributions (we are so good at that). I'd say 2013 is a year of Enlightenment
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Christians are the most abusive on Nairaland. Check any of these threads to confirm
- Muslim friends.
- Threads that criticize Men of God.
- threads that criticize the 'big' churches.

Let the likes of frosbel, toba and Anony keep spreading lies on this forum.

Instead of bothering about the atheists, you should be more bothered about the 'false' christians in your midst.
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Bella3(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
musKeeto: Christians are the most abusive on Nairaland. Check any of these threads to confirm
- Muslim friends.
- Threads that criticize Men of God.
- threads that criticize the 'big' churches.

Let the likes of frosbel, toba and Anony keep spreading lies on this forum.

Instead of bothering about the atheists, you should be more bothered about the 'false' christians in your midst.
SO YOU HAVENT SEEN THREADS BY FROSBEL, GOSHEN ETC TRYING TO CORRECT 'MISGUIDED AND CONFUSED' ONES?shockedshocked
ATHEISTSangrygrin
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Y'know I could have sworn you were reading my mind as i read your post. simply brilliant.. We are much better improving the lot of humanity through wisdom and common-sense reasoning. There are values even a devout faithful folks will accept regardless of the origin and faith-preference of the poster.

You are right.. we need to be thoroughly organized, offer universal contributions (we are so good at that). I'd say 2013 is a year of Enlightenment

I concur
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by tobechi20(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wow....just wow

1) Pride comes before a big fall? Does that also apply to Anony who failed to win the elections?

Here is even a quote from me before the elections and lets see if it sounds proud/arrogant;

https://www.nairaland.com/1121654/goshen360-voted-religion-section-poster/4#13432701

2)Why would an atheist vote for Goshen? Goshen hardly addresses things outside a christian framework. Anony was even the far better candidate. Both Anopny and I discuss and debate accross christianity, atheism and islam. Even some people that voted for Goshen indirectly admitted that I or Anony were the beeter choice if not for numbers.

3) Success always brings haters. Haters like you were there to rejoice when Jesus died, only for christianity to become the largest religion in the world. Haters like you were there when Mandela was in prison.

You cant stop a star from shining. Whether I lose the election or not I have influenced the religion section and popular opinion. Take a look at the most recent threads- a majority of them about disbeleif or questioning religion- an occurence that didnt happen before logicboy.

Call me arrogant, call me militant. The fact remains that my name is being called on a daily basis here not Goshen or Anony. cool

SWAG
na waooo. Am no hater. As a mata of fact , i voted for u.

We know you are popular in dis section. Even a newbie notices you .YOU ARE REALY A STAR IN THIS SECTION. A STAR EMITS BOTH LIGHT AND HEAT. WE WANT THE LIGHT NOT THE HEAT. It makes us uncomfortable and sweat .We are sayin be less insultive,and arrogant next year. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
Re: A Call To Arms For All Atheists! 2012 Elections And 2013 Agenda! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
tobechi20: na waooo. Am no hater. As a mata of fact , i voted for u.

We know you are popular in dis section. Even a newbie notices you .YOU ARE REALY A STAR IN THIS SECTION. A STAR EMITS BOTH LIGHT AND HEAT. WE WANT THE LIGHT NOT THE HEAT. It makes us uncomfortable and sweat .We are sayin be less insultive,and arrogant next year. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Stop it, my head is swelling grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Prophecy "The Coming Is Upon Us" (mahdi) King Abdullah / Do I Still Have To Pay Tithe Even Tho I Dont Have A Job? / God Please Pick My Calls Before My Battery Runs Down - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.