Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (39030 Views)

Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
It's just been reported by Cool FM Abuja that the Kogi State Governor Idris Wada was involved in a ghastly motor accident and that he's ADC died in the accident!

Any more details on this please plus the state of the governor?

Just in from Premium Times, Governor seriously injured in accident

http://premiumtimesng.com/?p=112980
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Governor said to be in intensive care unit of Kogi State Hospital Lokoja! More updates coming!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by solid3(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Courtesy bad road and overspeed, plus, it more like day of
reckoning is fast approaching for all these politicians, wif d likes
of Danbaba Suntai, Sulivan Chime, gov of Crossriver, now
kogi gov hospitalized.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think it was reported to be a burst tire the Lokoja - Ajaokuta road where the accident is said to have happened is relatively OK compared to many other roads in the country!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by talktrue1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Effects of Bad governance hitting them one by one

10 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by executinal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lesson to all our leaders.I wish you quick recovery, but you should see this as a lesson for you to do well.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
2012 is the year God decide to punish those that have made lives uncomfortable for the poor in Nigeria.i pray 2013 will be more disastrous for them.Amen

63 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by lafuria1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
yasalam....God knows the number of people that have died from road accident, if u travel from minna to lagos via jebba, you will understand....God will never come down and change our suitiuation for us until our goverment are seriously serious.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
talk true: Effects of Bad governance is hitting them one by one

That's a bit harsh because Wada just came in besides he's trying to undo 8 years of bad governance from his predecessor!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
executinal: Lesson to all our leaders.I wish you quick recovery, but you should see this as a lesson for you to do well.

This is a wake up call to many of them that not even VIPs are immune to car crashes and should learn to obey traffic rules!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Dawdy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.

39 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Dawdy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy: No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets the everything done.

What are you talking about?

52 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
It will be recalled that this year so far Governor Yakowa died in an helicopter crash while Danbaba Suntai survived a plane crash. Idris Wada becomes the third governor this year to be involved in a crash!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by buchibabe: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Oya Gorvernors make una go deliverance. E be like say karma don remember una

5 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Dawdy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abujafood:

What are you talking about?

Were u not alive when christians were pointing fingers on Muslims for the misfortune of the xtians Governos?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dawdy:
Were u not alive when christians were pointing fingers on Muslims for the misfortune of the xtians Governos?

I'm still not getting your point, what has that got to do with anything?

29 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
I hope he dies.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.

HE IS SOMEBODY'S FATHER

25 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by dridowu: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
RIP to d dead
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Rhino5dm: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Millions dying daily due to the bad state of our roads are aliens?

rafhell:

HE IS SOMEBODY'S FATHER

13 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Take it easy hun.
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.
wink
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
gbanikiti: Take it easy hun. wink

cool
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rolling.:

cool
undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by expertman(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
Motuary Never Full. Naija looters. Nigeria Governors Have Lot of Cases to Answer . Na one by one they go dey answer am

2 Likes

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by gbanikiti(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hmm na wa o!
expertman: Motuary Never Full. Naija looters. Nigeria Governors Have Lot of Cases to Answer . Na one by one they go dey answer am
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Abujafood: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.

Wickedness what if he was your own relation?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
rafhell:

HE IS SOMEBODY'S FATHER
And so what? I wish you come to Kogi to see the level of under development and poverty!

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by DrummaBoy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
pls can anyone shed some light on the veracity of this news
those guys speed too much to say the least

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by stephenponti(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
Next gov/looter die die die, Politicians with embecilic, greedy

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by aribisala0(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abujafood: It will be recalled that this year so far Governor Yakowa died in an helicopter crash while Danbaba Suntai survived a plane crash. Idris Wada becomes the third governor this year to be involved in a crash!

"It will be recalled"

When ?? will this happen? The recall that is....

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
buchibabe: Oya Gorvernors make una go deliverance. E be like say karma don remember una
you funny oya. Hmm! And all na pdp governors oh shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.