Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,564 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (39027 Views)

Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by babymama3: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2012
George bush senior is getting good wishes from ordinary Americans,nigeria is wishing theirs death grin grin grin grin grin
Mandela got well wishes from all over the globe including his own
So why was he flown to Abuja
Hospittle no dey Lokoja?
They go soon transport him to JAMANI or India for annual leave meanwhile other motorists that got maimed on that same road are at a babalawo's house calling on oracles for healing cheesy cheesy
If not say accident happens in the open them for tell us na lesser and intermediate hajj to Medina like Yaradua
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2012
greatgod2012: E be like say ogun (god of iron) dey vex for these pple o, make them watch out!

I don laugh tire o my sister grin grin who knows?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by hapi(m): 5:09am On Dec 29, 2012
danny301:

Because Muslims were celebrating the death of Yakowa which is enough reason for anybody point accusing finger on them.... Have you heard that any christian is celebrating the misfortune of wada of wishing him death because he is a Muslim?
i am very sure the ebira's and okun's are celebrating and praying for his death right now.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by losak9111(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Yes,he who makes his law a curse By his own law,shall he usually die.there is no need to ask for the last judgements,cos it takes place everyday
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by teniyi(m): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2012
Dawdy: No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.

That is why they are very easy to manipulate. They are simply Hell fire woods!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by mensdept: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2012
Glad the accident happened. They cannot fix roads, build modern highways, or show interest in building a world class medical center that those Nigerians spending billions on medical "tourism" abroad could use.

These fools get what they deserve
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by sambos994(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2012
What goes around comes around.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by ROCKJ1(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2012
I thought those VIP cars used by government officials have multiple airbags and anti accident gadjets.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by fydence: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Dawdy: No one is accusing christians of causing this to muslim governor. But christans lack faith, they dont believe that it is God that gets everything done.
what are you saying...?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by geeez: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama: George bush senior is getting good wishes from ordinary Americans,nigeria is wishing theirs death grin grin grin grin grin
Mandela got well wishes from all over the globe including his own
So why was he flown to Abuja
Hospittle no dey Lokoja?
They go soon transport him to JAMANI or India for annual leave meanwhile other motorists that got maimed on that same road are at a babalawo's house calling on oracles for healing cheesy cheesy
If not say accident happens in the open them for tell us na lesser and intermediate hajj to Medina like Yaradua

Presentation = 15 marks
Articulation = 9 marks
Use of appropriate smiley = 12 marks
Originality = 21marks

Total = 57%

Seen grin
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by jadajada: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2012
i'm sure his deputy is also prayin.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Ikoniko(f): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2012
lanreni: please take it easy naw.is it because he thought loudly? a lot of kogites secretly share the same though.let him be
A lot of kogites? It should be d minors like u
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Ikoniko(f): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2012
ferdimako:

he is death.oh my gosh
pls your news source? I believe its from the beer parlour
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by kinggenesis(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2012
This is just the beginning......... You gladly took someone's position.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by jeddyMay(f): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Herbalist go sell in 2013 Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo, Consulting fee 50M....... grin

God is indeed a rewarder of Deeds
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by BrutusOj(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Their Plane(s)/helicopter abi choper are crashin,cars are now crashing.Hmmmm....it's high time they sit up and appease d God of naija oo....D spirits of d inocent citizens who died due to poor road,lack of basic amenities n abject poverty is now disturbin
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Dtwoabbey(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2012
Are they not human being like all other ordinary nigerian? So allow them to pass through what others are experiencing too. May God Almighty continue to judge them one by one till they will turn to God's wish. More more to happen to them.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Alexanderobi: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2012
patiently waiting to hear that of obj,ibb,anenih,etc.maybe not their death
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by mopa001: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Abujafood:

That's a bit harsh because Wada just came in besides he's trying to undo 8 years of bad governance from his predecessor!
Abeg go sit down. Wia's d milions of naira given 2 him by d federal gvmt, aliko dangote and other prominent people 2 aid in helping d people thrown out of dia house by d flood? If i die power don change. Dat's my opinion after dia's freedom of speech..#mtcheeeeeew
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by enyojo(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2012
THE CAR MY GOVERNOR HAD ACCIDENT WITH

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2012
When will the angel of death visit their fellow criminal governors in the Niger Delta?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by galadima77(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2012
danny301:

Because Muslims were celebrating the death of Yakowa which is enough reason for anybody point accusing finger on them.... Have you heard that any christian is celebrating the misfortune of wada of wishing him death because he is a Muslim?

pls dont generalise..
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by onyxo76(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2012
Am not trying to rejoice at this gov misfortune, but you need to see and experience the way the convoys move on the highway. They bully and intimidate other road users often occuping the oncoming lane as well while blasting sirens loudly. I wish him quick recovery though.

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2012
THIS ONE CRACKED ME UP SO BAD grin grin grin grin grin grin
manny U:

Anoda imbe cile on d loose. Make una bring rope come tie dis one o. Mad man
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by technokid(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2012
anyone that wishes someelse(good or bad) death,is inviting death to his own door.lets be careful what we wish for.I pray Gov Wada survives and come back to office with greater zeal and vision
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by adewasco2k(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2012
technokid: anyone that wishes someelse(good or bad) death,is inviting death to his own door.lets be careful what we wish for.I pray Gov Wada survives and come back to office with greater zeal and vision
Amen!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by ignis: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Abujafood: Governor said to be in intensive care unit of Kogi State Hospital Lokoja! More updates coming!
This man should be flown abroad as soon as possible. What is he still doing in Nigeria hospital?
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by 30secs(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I hope he dies.
I hope ur dad or mum dies also... Nd soon!
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by pinkrex(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2012
When gunmen opened fire on innocent citizens, worshipping at a church in the state some months ago; he visited the site with a 'bullet proof' vest, why didn't he wear one while travelling in his convoy? The thing with us is that we don't know evil and wickedness. We also envy 'truth' trying to be nice. That man has spent 90 days in office doing 'teachers screening' and settling his political God fathers. My condolence is as simple as abc # I don't love those whom don't even care I exist. I live in the state and its as backward as a tortoise. I'm not heaping the blames on him, owing to a fair share of his predecessor's wickedness and illiteracy, but he is serving the same master and compounding the problems. After he was rigged in, we have no reward for our political rights that was trampled upon.

1 Like

Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by killuminati(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Rolling.:

2012 is the year God decide to punish those that have made lives uncomfortable for the poor in Nigeria.i pray 2013 will be more disastrous for them.Amen
I feeeeel you bro...angry
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by zoedicus: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
teniyi:

That is why they are very easy to manipulate. They are simply Hell fire woods!
twerp, u sure u applied ur medicine as prescribed?
"hell fire wood" u say? I'd be ashamed if i'm ur alufa. Hell fire wood koo, hell fire charcoal nii. Weere.
Re: Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident by zoedicus: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
go take your medicine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.