Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? (1108 Views)

Cultivating The Habit Of Reading / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. / Thoughts On The Importance Of Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by omiobo: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
My plan tomorrow is go to bookshop but the problem is I don't know the books to buy.
Pls Nairalanders recommend books that can make me cultivate the habit of reading.
Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by omiobo: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Na wa o! 4 views no comment about a book. Na ikebe super una sabi read
Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Read books in your field like the dummies series. Am almost thru wit java for dummies.
Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Read books in your field like the dummies series. Am almost thru wit java for dummies. Am into computer you know
Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by Medley(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
do you really need books to read in that direction. I would say that if you want to cultivate the habit of reading,first, cultivate the habit of learning, learning new things.

If u're trying to write an exam, then u must cultivate the habit of setting high but reachable heights and ensure you know the work rate to direct to it.

Reading is an exercise, lazy people dont dare, until there are forced but wont stay long b4 they faint. Set out times in a day for ur study. And obey them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by IZUKWU(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
The easiest way to learn how to read is to start reading, read books that can easily hold your interest. I will recommend three books for you. 1. Why ask why 2. The secret of the richest man in babylon 3.rich dad poor dad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by ortopazz(m): 4:43am On Jan 07, 2013
If 4 pleasure then Novels by J.Grisham, Dan.brown, Mario Puzo, is what I recommend, how do u go about it, u must make it a principle to make sure that a book ur reading doesnt spil ova to tha nxt week and such u enhance ur speed, with time, u shorten it 4rm weeks to days, by then u must have been craving to do more
Re: How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? by MAXBERT(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
THINK OF WAT FIELD INTERESTS YU D MOST.........WEN YU HAV FINISHED BATTLIN WIT DAT THEN SPEND OR INVEST....IF YU AINT READY TO INVEST THEN YU ARE JUST.......DEN READ READ READ.....NOFIN MUCH.

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Comic Book Characters / A Story Or Not.... / Mama's Son...a Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.