Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas (862 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by sammykaro: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
Regardless of your course of study and the salary/benefits from these sectors, which of them would you prefer? Will appreciate sincere replies.

Banking is my passion and dream, but most people around me see me as shallow minded.
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by Basichus: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
i will go for telecom
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by rubi96(f): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Fmcg for me
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by adetayoonas(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
What is fcmg?
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by vibesbabe(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Telecom
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by Benissues(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
FMCG means Fast Moving Consumers Goods!....eig Unilevr,UAC,Golden Penny,Promasidor,Dangote Flour,Honeywell Flour Mill etc
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by jibsticks(f): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Evening every1 A̶̲̥̅♏ new here. I preper oil and gas
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by rodeo0070(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
FMCG all the way...
Re: Which Would You Prefer? Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Oil and Gas by sammykaro: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Still can't find anyone with interest in banking!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil Service Commission. Pls Is Education Result Out? / Tasly Madonna Team Needs Marketing Executive / What Are The Salary Scale Of Federal Institutions(non Accademic Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.