Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Champions League Anthem - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Anthem (1210 Views)

Thread For Arsenal Fans- Learn The Arsenal Anthem / Chelsea Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League Anthem by my2cents(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2006
If you are like me, then there is nothing that gets you psyched up for the Champs league (CL) like the CL anthem. Boy, it's like I am right there on the field with those guys, adrenalin rushing, hair raised, it's like no other feeling in the world (lol, to me, football is life grin)

Anyway, I say all that to say this - if you are interestd, I have a clip of the CL anthem (windows media format). If you are interested, send me an email to itoro@bellsouth.net and I will surely send it to you. I would have posted it here but it's 2.4Mb. Attachments are limited to 200K here. Sorry

Let the "finals before the finals (barca v Milan) begin!!
Re: Champions League Anthem by vichel(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2006
The champions!!! we are the champions, that song is really catchy
Re: Champions League Anthem by Grizzly(m): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2006
That song sure makes my hair stand on edge. the full song.
Re: Champions League Anthem by dominique(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2006
I loooove dat song and i sing it to annoy my sistas. THE CHAMPIONS!
Re: Champions League Anthem by AjanleKoko: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
Don't ask me how I dug this thread up. wink

Most people have mumbled to that tune for years, without an idea of what the lyrics actually are. So i decided to post them here:

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Sie sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event!
(Chorus)
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes Équipes
The Champions!
Une grande réunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event!
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions!
(Chorus x2)
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes Équipes
The Champions!
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes Équipes
The Champions!
Re: Champions League Anthem by abes(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2011
Re: Champions League Anthem by onephone: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2011
The most popular way to wear human hair extensions is to attach them discreetly to underneath sections of the hair, to add extra length to the natural cheap hair extensions. Select a type of clip-in extension at least 2 inches longer than your natural hair length. Section the crown of your hair extensions london
off, and pin up the top of the hair, to allow for easy application of the extensions.

(1) (Reply)

Why The English Premier League Is The Best League In The World... / This Enigmatic, "special One" Called Jose Mourinho / How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System(see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.