Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Are Ladies Designed The Way They Are - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Ladies Designed The Way They Are (590 Views)

Our Network Providers And The Annoying Way They Treat Subscribers / Breaking: The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag Honored / Beggars And The Way They Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Designed The Way They Are by maskara01: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Why are ladies the way they are? At least 80% of ladies are like this.....I think.

You ask a lady to go get a Job she then says you don't love her? The truth being that no man wants to have a liability for a wife.

Even with a salary as low as N100k per month on the guys side, she still insists the guy go ahead and marry her because all her mates are getting married. Not that you can't get married to her like that but the guy wants to do proper planing first. The next thing she concludes that you don't love her.

You the guy wants a quiet wedding....she insists on a N3m hall at civic center. Yet she has no Job she'll support with. The next thing, she concludes you don't love her.

A guy has a job he loves and gives him happiness, she says she has to leave that job and go get a high paying job at the expense of the man's happiness.

With them not married yet, she wants him to visit her house where her and her parents lives every saturday and every holidays. Why? Really Dunno! If the guy refuses she says you don't love me!

You meet a lady today, and she wants you to kill all your female friends! Like you go about sleeping with them every time you are out.

She has a job and will never tell you how much she earns but expects you to tell her how much you earn with ease. But you'll have to force hers out of her.

Some even say they dint grow up buying phones for themselves yet they work! I just wonder, why the Bleep do you then earn money if not to afford your luxury? Mind you its not his right to buy u phones or even anything since you guys are not married yet! Do they realize that? No!

A lady goes to swim with her friends at another friends house. And when she with you this conversation ensues:

Girl: hey baby... I and my girl friends went swimming at our friend's house.

Boy: oh...nice! How was it?

Girl: sooo cool. Its a beautiful house. I want us to get the same!

Boy: oh...okay! How much is it?

Girl: N15m per year!

Boy: (holding his head) oookkaay! So who owns the house? Your friend?

Girl: nooo...my friends elder sister's husband!

Boy: what does he do for a livng!

Girl: I don't know o!

Boy: (dumb ass mumu) okay we'll talk when we see but before then, how much is my annual salary?

Girl: N4m I think. Why you ask?

Boy: just wanted to know if you still remember. Later...love you.

Why are some girls this way? She dint even ask if the owner was a ritualist?

Sometimes I wonder if they are just designed to torment guys. Am not saying all.... But some of them.

Anyone got an answer?
Re: Why Are Ladies Designed The Way They Are by Sirgen05(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
They ar that way coz there is ALWAYS A Man out there that will suit them just d way they are! You better shine ur EYES!

(1) (Reply)

Internet Celebrates Its 30th Birthday / Why Do People Celebrate The New Year By Getting Drunk???? / Confirmed! Obafemi Martins Expecting A Child With Abigail Barwuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.