Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? (14785 Views)

UCC Offers Nigerians Qatar Work Visa For Free. / Post Study Work Visa - Points Based System Tier 1-rejection Without Appeal. Help / Living In Lagos, Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by carlvon: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
My cousin wants to pay 600k for a qatar visa with 5 yrs work permit.he really wants to jet out of this naija frustration. Anyone with qatar experience here pls advice.is it worth it.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
to do what there,you must have a mission when you are travelling abroad
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by carlvon: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
To search for job.he has some skills.
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
carlvon: My cousin wants to pay 600k for a qatar visa with 5 yrs work permit.he really wants to jet out of this naija frustration. Anyone with qatar experience here pls advice.is it worth it.

tell him to stop oh!!! a word is enough for the wise. it is scam!pure scam! go to travel section and ask justwise
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by avenza: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2012
I live and work in Qatar, if he is not a graduate of Engineering/Technology with core experience in construction industries and oil and gas then let him forget it, because is not so easy as you may think.
compliment of the season
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by carlvon: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Avenza can u pls share more. He is a const. Truck driver. What are the realities on ground.hw much should he have before arriving?
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by avenza: 2:59am On Dec 31, 2012
@ carvlon, sorry i don't visit this site always but i have replied you via the e-mail you sent to me,
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by ayojosh2k(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Dear Friend,

I have a couple of friends that did the same and are in Doha now, some are doing great, some are suffering. The major this is to have a skill in Engineering, Construction or IT. Also, Project management qualification/experience is very valid. If u dont have any of such, u are going to suffer, + cost of living will kill you.

Its also a gateway to the world, more opportunities out there...

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by babadey(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
@avensa...please I need directory. I'm a skilled worker(plumber) with a diploma. Can you assist me with infos pls,som1 told me,I can be offer a Job over there without paying a dime that the employer will pay for all expenses to come over there,pls hw true is this?. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by avenza: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
well if you are looking for freebies, i think you have to stay for a longer time before you finally get it, and also note that any thing that is free has reason of being free or cheap, if you come here with a visa under company sponsorship, that means you have to work for the company for 2 years before you can join any other company, and believe me that company would use you like a slave and be paying you little salary, when you compare your salary with people around you,

you will feel sorry for your self, so if you wish to come here, better pay for your visa( LOOK FOR PEOPLE LIVING HERE THAT CAN HELP YOU GET THE VISA AT A GOOD AMOUNT), when you arrive after obtaining your Resident Permit the company that did your visa will give you NO OBJECTION LETTER which will enable you to work with any other company.
But if you are a professional with experience(ELECTRICAL,CIVIL,ARCHITECTURE,MECHANICAL,MEDICAL DOCTOR, NURSE OR EXPERIENCED IN OIL AND GAS FIELD) you could be applying for Job online via Gulf Jobs,if you get offer, you can discuss better terms with the company before you travel, NOTE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT GOOD FOR HUSTLERS,AND IS NOT SO EASY AS YOU MAY THINK, BUT IF YOU CAN PERSEVERE WITH TIME, THINGS MIGHT WORK OUT.

baba dey: @avensa...please I need directory. I'm a skilled worker(plumber) with a diploma. Can you assist me with infos pls,som1 told me,I can be offer a Job over there without paying a dime that the employer will pay for all expenses to come over there,pls hw true is this?. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by avenza: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
well if you are looking for freebies, i think you have to stay for a longer time before you finally get it, and also note that any thing that is free has reason of being free or cheap, if you come here with a visa under company sponsorship, that means you have to work for the company for 2 years before you can join any other company, and believe me that company would use you like a slave and be paying you little salary, when you compare your salary with people around you,

you will feel sorry for your self, so if you wish to come here, better pay for your visa( LOOK FOR PEOPLE LIVING HERE THAT CAN HELP YOU GET THE VISA AT A GOOD AMOUNT), when you arrive after obtaining your Resident Permit the company that did your visa will give you NO OBJECTION LETTER which will enable you to work with any other company.
But if you are a professional with experience(ELECTRICAL,CIVIL,ARCHITECTURE,MECHANICAL,MEDICAL DOCTOR, NURSE OR EXPERIENCED IN OIL AND GAS FIELD) you could be applying for Job online via Gulf Jobs,if you get offer, you can discuss better terms with the company before you travel, NOTE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT GOOD FOR HUSTLERS,AND IS NOT SO EASY AS YOU MAY THINK, BUT IF YOU CAN PERSEVERE WITH TIME, THINGS MIGHT WORK OUT (but the salary Scale is far better than Naija)
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by carlvon: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
Avenza,ur contributions are highly invaluable.thank u for throwing more light on this qatar issue.now pls advice.can someone with exp. In restaurant, fastfood and bakery mgt come to qatar and get a job?

1 Like

Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
the question i keep asking ppl and which noone has been able to answer among intending travellers wanting to hustle abroad is ,why will someone spend 850k naira almost 6k us dollars on travelling to hustle from the very scratch?i still dont get it.i may be wrong anyway
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Opoki(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2013
onatisi: the question i keep asking ppl and which noone has been able to answer among intending travellers wanting to hustle abroad is ,why will someone spend 850k naira almost 6k us dollars on travelling to hustle from the very scratch?i still dont get it.i may be wrong anyway
i tok am too o.
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by kinethic: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2013
I will always make sure that I advice people because right I have issues with my nija bros in jails in Asia ..
As I always make out time to visit them and help them anyway I could .. But from their stories you found out its misinformation and desire to jet out at any cost without considering other issues..
Plz plz listen don't burn such amount for visa I wonder if there is anything like 5 years working visa without you securing a job first..
You will regret it if u don't listen..why not invest such money at home..anyways good luck..
This is my 11 years of experience in Asia and Middle East ..plz think twice ..
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2013
the irony of it all is that the amount of money these intending travellers and hustlers spend and use in jetting out is the same amount they will be looking for when they get there to return back to nigeria
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Lordwolfs: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Lordwolfs: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
@onatisi you sef knw be ghana you dey?.. U c what hppen is if people decide to stay down here and use the money for business will crunble mostly because of negativity enviroment, etc So u can't plan anyone leaving there home country for another country
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lordwolfs: @onatisi you sef knw be ghana you dey?.. U c what hppen is if people decide to stay down here and use the money for business will crunble mostly because of negativity enviroment, etc So u can't plan anyone leaving there home country for another country
grin
wicked guy,how u come know me so wella like this.
but on a serious note i will and wont spend such amounts on travelling,this will bring me into aanother aspect of travelling.before i relocated here i was told all sorts of wornderful pardise stories about ghana not until i got here .and i have made up my mind that the most important for ppl is to have travel experience.
not until ppl leave naija will they see the difference .if i had 860k in naija i wouldnt have left nigeria my brother ,i arrived here in ghana with less than 50 dollars in my pocket
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Mekjim(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2013
My question is what is the cost of pursing success in life? Can you really put a price tag on pursuit of success?
For some people visa is a piece of cake but for others you have to work hard and risk everything to lay your hands on it.
But how would you know if you will be successful in a another country if you are not there yet? Our destiny in life is different. My advice is never run your race like someone else. Have you own dream and stick to it.
Just because Taiwo does not survive in one country does not mean Kehinde cannot be a millionaire there.
For new traveller.. DO NOT RAISE YOUR HOPE AND EXPECTATION TOO HIGH.
Mistakes many new traveller did is they want to go oversea make money and come home within a year. They want to spend money like the guy that left 20years ago and come home for first time. Abroad or oversea is hard and tough in the beginning. The moment you land and pass immigration is when the part 2 of your Naija struggle begin. Every one that's is successful oversea have to beginning story. You will thank God for yours when you hear others.
If you do the right thing what is yours will be yours.

A friend of mine left a very good bank job in naija, paid 800k for visa to Yankee, I mean USA, he's been there over a year now and still not balance, house he rent in Naija is a mansion compare to tiny apartment he is living now.
But he will make it, it's just a matter of time.

Am not against traveling because I know Naija situation for the fact with no electricity and water and i will not discourage anyone from trying but my point is do your homework very well. Don't just jump on plane cause you have to leave. Don't raise hope too high, most important do the right thing always never hurt no one for money, what goes around will come around.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Lordwolfs: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
onatisi: grin
wicked guy,how u come know me so wella like this.
but on a serious note i will and wont spend such amounts on travelling,this will bring me into aanother aspect of travelling.before i relocated here i was told all sorts of wornderful pardise stories about ghana not until i got here .and i have made up my mind that the most important for ppl is to have travel experience.
not until ppl leave naija will they see the difference .if i had 860k in naija i wouldnt have left nigeria my brother ,i arrived here in ghana with less than 50 dollars in my pocket
grin grin
@ Haba.. Why you go waka go somewhere without proper arrngement me sef as a young lady won't venture there without anything less than 100k in my pocket
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lordwolfs: grin grin
@ Haba.. Why you go waka go somewhere without proper arrngement me sef as a young lady won't venture there without anything less than 100k in my pocket
it is a long story my sister ,really realy long story.but i am now what i hve always dreamed to be .
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by raymatex: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2013
avenza: I live and work in Qatar, if he is not a graduate of Engineering/Technology with core experience in construction industries and oil and gas then let him forget it, because is not so easy as you may think.
compliment of the season
. Hello Avenza how are u doing? Pls I wnt u to help me more on infor on oil rig jobs in daqar, am experienced rig work (Roughneck Engr.) Currently working one of the land rig here in Nigeria. Possible I need good web sites or mail to forward my CV. I have over 6years in oil drilling rig offshore and onshore. Thanks waiting to ur reply.
Re: Qatar Work Visa For 600k.is It Worth It? by Homeyfav: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Qatar eVisa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Suspending Operations Due To Fuel Scarcity / Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.