Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! (7319 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Okay, okay, enough of the suspense...make una go sleep abeg.

I'll reveal the pin number for this card, shortly after the stroke of midnight.

A much more appropriate way to see off 2012 and usher in 2013, don't you think? smiley

But having said that, keep your eyes peeled to this page & don't let your guards down. Why?? Because I'm female & prone to change my mind at the drop of a hat.

You know, a girl'd perogative 'n all that... smiley
This will be unfair. Some people like me will be in church so we won't have the time to come online to check. Reveal pin now jor... angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Sugarcoatted, I see you... grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by sugarcoatted(f): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove: Sugarcoatted, I see you... grin

Hehe, thought you should be sleeping now.

Efe, hope i'ld get a consolation prize for watching over the thread almost all day and night,that is if i end up not getting itgrin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Hehe, thought you should be sleeping now.

Efe, hope i'ld get a consolation prize for watching over the thread almost all day and night,that is if i end up not getting itgrin
*singing in Micheal Jackson's voice*

"It's mine,
The doggone credit is mine...

O it's mine, you better believe it,
Mine mine!!"

grin cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:22am On Dec 31, 2012
And then there were three shepherdesses grin grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2012
I see oyinmama viewing this thread...

She's another coded chic hustling for the credit...

BACKOFF!!! angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Alleviate2002us, Ishilove gat her eyes locked on you... angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:25am On Dec 31, 2012
cool
Ishilove: I see oyinmama viewing this thread...

She's another coded chic hustling for the credit...

BACKOFF!!! angry
*Singing....."whilst shepherdesses watched for their awoof credit all day and night......
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:26am On Dec 31, 2012
oyinmama: cool
*Singing....."whilst shepherdesses watched for their awoof credit all day and night......
cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2012
giggles uncontrollably!

Seriously, you ladies are WACKO!!

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

Ishilove:
This will be unfair. Some people like me will be in church so we won't have the time to come online to check. Reveal pin now jor... angry

Babes, you go use style take check your phone naw! Or better still excuse yourself for a minute or two.

Okay, I wasn't gonna say this before...we're 1 hour behind you guys...so 12 midnight for us will be... wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Kai...since yesterday na! Worse than 48hr call at work...pity ur fellow woman abeg Efe...awoof is sweet sha
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by sugarcoatted(f): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2012
*dancing azonto in advance*
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2012
sugarcoatted: *dancing azonto in advance*
tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ Sugar, your own strong nor be small thing grin grin

oyinmama: Kai...since yesterday na! Worse than 48hr call at work...pity ur fellow woman abeg Efe...awoof is sweet sha

Lol! I don make am easier naw! At least you all know when I'll be revealing the numbers...as it is, the pin number is a mystery to me too, as I never open the card sef. smiley
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by UjSizzle(f): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
*falls from mtn mast* lmao

Efe congrats on ur title, you're a terrific writer.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: giggles uncontrollably!

Seriously, you ladies are WACKO!!

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

Babes, you go use style take check your phone naw! Or better still excuse yourself for a minute or two.

Okay, I wasn't gonna say this before...we're 1 hour behind you guys...so 12 midnight for us will be... wink
It won't work o. Once in I'm church I enter spirit mode.

Efe, na we we o. Oya PM me the pin naw... wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Uj_sizzle has joined...

BACKOFF!! angry

It's mine I tell ya! angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Sugar, your own strong nor be small thing grin grin

Lol! I don make am easier naw! At least you all know when I'll be revealing the numbers...as it is, the pin number us a mystery to me too, as I never open the card sef. smiley

Hmm....why are you still awake then? angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove: Uj_sizzle has joined...

BACKOFF!! angry

I need to get a grip on myself. Seriously. grin tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by UjSizzle(f): 2:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove: Uj_sizzle has joined...

BACKOFF!! angry

lol pls have mercy...na to wake pesin up remain.

Dnt worry i can load the card then transfer 500 each for u n Sugarcoated eh. See I'm all love n sharing grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2012
^^Go to bed, I will transfer 500 credit to you when I win.....Brownie promise cool
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by UjSizzle(f): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
I need to get a grip on myself. Seriously. grin tongue

hehehe watch that space, she's scratching the card now...i feel it in my bones *meditates*
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Woohoo!!!! I gorrit!!!!!! Thank you Effy baby!!! Goodnight ladies, send your digits for the transfer kiss kiss
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by UjSizzle(f): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Goodnyt jare, I've said my congratulations smiley
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:52am On Dec 31, 2012
oyinmama: Woohoo!!!! I gorrit!!!!!! Thank you Effy baby!!! Goodnight ladies, send your digits for the transfer kiss kiss
Nice try, your plan no go work. grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Lol! wink

Abeg ladies chill...awoko duties calling moi kiss kiss
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by sugarcoatted(f): 2:54am On Dec 31, 2012
oyinmama: Woohoo!!!! I gorrit!!!!!! Thank you Effy baby!!! Goodnight ladies, send your digits for the transfer kiss kiss
You wish
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2012
uj_sizzle: *falls from mtn mast* lmao

Efe congrats on ur title, you're a terrific writer.

My sister, na so we see am!

Thanks jor smiley wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maclatunji: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Nope, t'was said merely for effect smiley

Fact is, I don't do any planning before writing. I simply just type away "in the go"...

I know, just asking for confirmation. Handwriting is a rather long process. It can be useful sometimes though.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ Yeah, maybe.

For formal settings like schools & examinations or even for term papers/journals.

Aside that, no way. Especially not for fun. Infact, the mere thought of having to write my stories down on paper, would effectively kill off my interest, drive, enthusiasm and ideas! grin cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by jackpot(f): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Viewing this topic: sugarcoatted
still awake, sweery? wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does Skin Toning Mean? / How Much Can Writing A Secondary School Textbook Fetch Me? / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.