Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ (2979 Views)

Why Does A Pen Stop Writing After Falling Down? / Floods In Uyo After A Heavy Down Pour / Dubai Is Falling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
sometimes I don't wanna wake up aLone

Buh sometimes I wanna wake up and be on my own

Sometimes I don't wanna waLk by your smiLe

Buh at the same time I don't wanna Let peopLe down

Can u imagine d weight of d worLd pLaced on ur shouLders

And no1 can reach u

So no1 can heLp u

Its getting heavy, I think I'm about ready 2 break down

I'm standing up buh I'm falLing down

Time keeps on ticking on, wish der was a way 2
sLow it down

Someone pick me up cause I'm falLing down..... 2 be continued
cheesy
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
she did a number on you, didn't she? undecided
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
why is it so easy 4 u 2 bLame

I'm onLy human, we r alL d same

I've given up everything in exchange 4 being aLone

I'm shaking dese demons underneath alL d pride

can u imagine d weight of d world pLaced on ur shouLders

Trapped in dis worLd worLd

And no1 can reach u

No1 can heLp u

Its getting heavy I fink I'm about ready 2 break down

I'm standing up buh I'm falLing down

Time keeps on ticking on, wish der was a way 2 sLow it down

Some1 pick me up cuz I'm falLing down.

#dedicated 2 alL dose who Like it n dose dat Miss deir ex

If u miss urs, u can write sumfin 4 him/her here 2
cheesy grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy: she did a number on you, didn't she? undecided

Lwkmd! grin grin

U don start oh

Btw! Hu is she
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

Lwkmd! grin grin

U don start oh

Btw! Hu is she

the one on bbm
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

the one on bbm

mtcheww!

Dat chick is a Fucktardeen

She didn't accept oh
angry
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Onyiip(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
how about those who dont miss their exs?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Onyii.p:
how about those who dont miss their exs?

Den vent out ur anger here

Write sumfin about him
cheesy
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

mtcheww!

She didn't accept oh
angry

so who is she?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

so who is she?

Mehnn!

Its 1 gurL I was hoping 2 buiLd a Long Lasting reLationship with, we were aLmost getting 2 our 1 year anniversary b4 d spirit of break up fLew in
sad cry
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

Mehnn!

Its 1 gurL I was hoping 2 buiLd a Long Lasting reLationship with, we were aLmost getting 2 our 1 year anniversary b4 d spirit of break up fLew in
sad cry

this one you're writing an epistle, you cheated on her? undecided
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

this one you're writing an epistle, you cheated on her? undecided

No oh

I wish I did

She gave stoopid excuses

Even tilL nau I stilL don't understand d reason, d more I fink about it, d more confused I get
embarassed
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

No oh

I wish I did

She gave stoopid excuses

Even tilL nau I stilL don't understand d reason, d more I fink about it, d more confused I get
embarassed

dey here dey mumu yourself feeling all sorry and writing poems while she's shaggin another guy and writing him poems sad
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by 2sexy(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2012
joeydozzy:

dey here dey mumu yourself feeling all sorry and writing poems while she's shaggin another guy and writing him poems sad
Exacly! OP, you have to stop this your LOVER BOY APPROACH to naija gurls. I used to be like that but not any more. Your own na small. I wrote a full mini excercise book filled with romantic messages, all from my head. My little cousin looked at what I wrote and said why dont I sell it and make some money for myself because at that time text message books where selling like hot cake.

What did I get in return? Yeah... some will accuse Nigerian guys as not being romantic. Who cares? when you try to be one, you either get heart broken or tagged as a mumu/maga9. They like it rough and tough. Over caring is wrong in their eyes. sparingly show the affection, care and not too much or excess affecttion.

You got to hold your head up bro and dont let one silly girl use you any how. ah .. that reminds me... DECEMBER BREAK UP ahahaha. This is their season. grin grin grin

I can bet my last cash that she dumped you because of the your "lover-boy" way of handling the relationship.

I had one who also ended the relationship on the basis of she want space blah blah. I gave her the space and stood back for one year. before the end the one year, a friend saw her with another guy with his hands around her waist. he said when she saw him, she became uncomfortable with the guy she hanging out with.

Though I cherished her and I knew she was someone I can easily get along with without much problem. She has got the kind of temperament I love but one crazy thing with ladies which I hate in some ways is just their body chemistry and emotions. some times I feel God didnt wire them well, honestly.

Here was a girl claiming that she has never met any guy that cherised her the way I did or told her the things I say but ended it on a silly reason.

Well, I kept calling her once in a while just to check on her then all of a sudden, I noticed that she would sk who is calling. she did this on two occassions. I had to call her and ask if she deleted my number from her phone. she said yes but she has gotten it back . That means she recently stored it back because I called. well I sent her text immediately never to expect me coming back to her. and that was it! But this same girl will/may go about saying she has never met a nice guy, men are bad, this and that. When she eventually reach late 20s, she start thinking upside down.

MOVE ON. Girls plenty... one thing that has kept me going is the population or ratio of girls to boys in this world. If you dont know, they ARE FAR MORE THAN US population-wise. Think about that bro. so why kill yourself because one does not want you. Dust yourself and move but learn how to handle them and you will never be heart broken again.
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Isn't this a song ?

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
hornipipe: Isn't this a song ?

SherLock HoLmes, Go and sLeep

Y u wan just falL my hand 4 dis thread na, ehn?

Okay! Hu sing ​a♏
undecided
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

SherLock HoLmes, Go and sLeep

Y u wan just falL my hand 4 dis thread na, ehn?

Okay! Hu sing ​a♏
undecided
lol am not trying to fall your hand or anything, the lyrics just made me moody again sad cos a sickle cell female friend of mine told me she wanted to sing for me about a week or so, she sent a voice note singing this song with the original music playing on the background.
When i saw your thread i read the 1st line and had to go replay the voicenote.
Never heard the song before, is it yours? sad sad
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
hornipipe: Isn't this a song ?
who liked you?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yeah Its Mine

Don't u know I'm a Musician, av gone on so many tours, seen different ceLebs and av Met Obama

I'm just joking, its Chis brown's song
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

mtcheww!

She didn't accept oh
angry
She is now a Fucktardeen cos she didn't accept u...na by force? Eh dopeJ?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi: Yeah Its Mine

Don't u know I'm a Musician, av gone on so many tours, seen different ceLebs and av Met Obama

I'm just joking, its Chis brown's song
grin grin grin
lol dreams come to pass you know, don't give up.
Thanks though i just downloaded the song, looking forward to downloading yours someday grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: She is now a Fucktardeen cos she didn't accept u...na by force? Eh dopeJ?

Ehen Na

Nobody forced her 2 drop her pin on d her thread, she was d 1 dat said we shud add her, na I kukuma add her oh, she no kan accept, isint dat a fucktardeenated behavior?
undecided
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
hornipipe: lol dreams come to pass you know, don't give up.
Thanks though i just downloaded the song, looking forward to downloading yours someday grin

Av done 4 songs actualLy

Buh its onLy 1 dats in a site

Av 4gotten d site, I was ft in it dou

Thanks a lot
smiley
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol grin @ fucktardeenated grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
hornipipe: Lol grin @ fucktardeenated grin

Incase dey do anova sLum book thread

Say u Learnt it 4rm Me
grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

Incase dey do anova sLum book thread

Say u Learnt it 4rm Me
grin
sure will grin grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

Av done 4 songs actualLy

Buh its onLy 1 dats in a site

Av 4gotten d site, I was ft in it dou

Thanks a lot
smiley
nice but how can you forget the site that's got your song on it.
Are you on DOP_E'jemi? grin
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2013
hornipipe: nice but how can you forget the site that's got your song on it.

Lmao!

I wasn't d one dat put it, its not My song, dey featured Me in it, so I didn't bother much abt it since I had it on My fone aLready
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2013
hornipipe: nice but how can you forget the site that's got your song on it.
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

Lmao!

I wasn't d one dat put it, its not My song, dey featured Me in it, so I didn't bother much abt it since I had it on My fone aLready
aite, why haven't you uploaded yours to the net?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by dopeJemi: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2013
hornipipe: aite, why haven't you uploaded yours to the net?

No time Yet, I wanna do fresh ones, den I'lL upLoad dem

Btw! Sk its My thread, n I won't Mind if its deraiLed. Kapish?
Re: I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺ by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

Ehen Na

Nobody forced her 2 drop her pin on d her thread, she was d 1 dat said we shud add her, na I kukuma add her oh, she no kan accept, isint dat a fucktardeenated behavior?
undecided
So woman come drop pin make una begin add am. U mah come pick pin add am. She com change her mind sote she no gree accept u.Na im be say she don become fvcktardeen for your korokoro eyes.u don't hate am becos she no want you...Isn't that a dustimonious behaviour?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download IPE MI By Ope Gold / Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? / What Should One Do About Such A Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.