Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Yoghurt, Soap, Body Lotion , Ice Cream, Detergent Production Formula Manual - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Yoghurt, Soap, Body Lotion , Ice Cream, Detergent Production Formula Manual (940 Views)

Machines To Make Soaps, Facial / Travel / Hotel & Laundry Soaps And Detergent / A Park Of Liquid Detergent Soap For Sale / Learn How To Produce,youghurt Drink,custard,liquid Detergent,hair Shampoo,medicated/non Medicated So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoghurt, Soap, Body Lotion , Ice Cream, Detergent Production Formula Manual by productionplus: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello prospective businessman/enterpreneur,

Are you thinking of starting your own manufacturing business and being your own boss? there are many products in the market today that can
actually catapult you to the kind of success you aim to achieve in a few years. Think about companies and their brands
like chivita, cocacola, dangote, indomie noodles, berger paints, vita foam etc. they have their products in the market and as long as they have buyers or customers
who patronize their products they keep making money and this could be a steady income for a lifetime as long as these products are consumed by people.
just like any other genuine business, going into production and enterpreneurship demands commitment, diligence and a winning attitude because later you will surely reap much.
Imagine your brand being sold in some states in Nigeria just like lacasera, viju milk , bobo milk, FAN icecream. Wow!! Enterpreneurship is a sure path to success
especially when one is going into production.

To venture into this idea or field of producing something , you might ask yourself these questions;

1. What do I produce or make ?
2. How do I make the product i have in mind (the production formula)?

My manual provides answers to these questions. This is a manual that contains the production formula for 6 good selling products. In order words this manual teaches
you how to make 6 different products which are ice cream, yogurt, solid bar soap, detergent, tooth paste, and skin lotion.

Detailed information on the chemicals required, how to mix(ratio) and step by step process for quality product is contained in the manual.

production formulas to other products are available on request

.Do you want a copy? the manual costs 5,000 naira, get this manual and be an enterpreneur knowing secret formulas that companies know.

To get a copy, just pay the sum of 5,000 naira into the following account;

Chiedozie. D. obidike
Fidelity bank plc

Upon confirmation of your payment, the complete manual will be forwarded to you within 24 hours.

please send a text message to 0810 to notify me of your payment so you can get your manual within 24 hours to your address.

Best of luck in your production and business.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Techno N3 Android Phone For Sale / Website Design Training For All OND, HND And B.sc Holders In Lagos / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.