Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady (19778 Views)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2012
seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

Let us share tips to get them searching for us,
Try it and tell us if it worked.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

An exchange of pleasantries is ok. {Don't ask for her number}

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

4. Don't be in a rush to touch her.

5. Buy her gifts of what she can't resist, maybe pay her bills after purchase.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

7. Fit into her live style.

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

9. If she says anything around ' I missed you' Repeat from No. 4.
10. Then ask her out, if she says no drop it and move on.
If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

PS; you can drop any tip that can help
Also, share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190:
share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.

190 signed sealed delivered grin.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by emmaatuo(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2012
How do I handle her dad?... The man doesn't just like me

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Dead on arrival.

Top comment: this post has been hidden
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by EzePromoe: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2012
You can do all this to only an orphan.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by CLIQBOY(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2012
so muslim girls don turn winch now abi..wey una dey put method to catch dem..i go post about christian girls very soon

11 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by outrage: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2012
What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??
Just because u don't have morals don't mean muslims don't!

NL is becoming a d.isgrace, promoting fornication with out muslimas..

Insha Allah your plans will fall and fail.

30 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2012
all that adventure just to hit a piece of flesh?
life's too short (you only live once).

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by izenco2005(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
grin Y shud do I go for musllam lady, I de mad, where my ibo, Yoruba and my calaba girls.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
outrage: What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??
Just because u a*s.sholes don't have morals don't mean muslims don't!

shut UP and sit DOWN!.

36 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by babamu123(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

which kind of muslim lady are u referring to here? Cos dedicated and religious ones cannot be sold out so cheaply this way

8 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ikananwa(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2012
my is woking well, hmmmmmm muslim sweet nobi small ooooo. Am on the 8th one now!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by SamConquer(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2012
A MUSLIM GIRL IS LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL.THOUGH THEY ARE CONSERVE ON SUM ISUE..I KNOW MOST OF THEM AND WHAT THEY CAN DO..THEY PRETEND A LOT. .SHA THEY ARE THE SWETEST TO BLEEP

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Lagoseko(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2012
this post is timely. infact, i ve date with one today. i ve learnt not to talk about religo.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Sign of foolishness.... All the best tho
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by SamConquer(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2012
THERE IS NOTHING BIG OR SPECIAL ABOUT A MUSLIM GIRL..ALTHOUGH THEY PRETEND A LOT..MOST OF THEM A GUD MADA-F.CKESR..DNT TALK ABT RELIGION ISUE WITH THEM ND IT WIL GO ON..LES I 4GET THEY ARE THE SWETEST GURLS TO BLEEP..

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by petsam11(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Of all ladies? Mtseeeeeew!!!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by vocalprince(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2012
outrage: What is this? Tips on how to have sex with a muslim girl and dump her!? And it made front page??

You are a Fool,WHY are you a Fool Fool. HELLO FOOL, PLEASE STOOP FOOLING AROUND FOOLISH FOOL.

10 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by dragnet: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2012
babamu123: which kind of muslim lady are u referring to here? Cos dedicated and religious ones cannot be sold out so cheaply this way
true

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by vocalprince(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2012
babamu123: which kind of muslim lady are u referring to here? Cos dedicated and religious ones cannot be sold out so cheaply this way
I dont care if they sell out at costly price, all i care about is to bleep and nyash them. And dont forget that at the end no girl is cheap, religion not withstanding. Tnx.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.

is ur own headache bros, I hav 4muslim girls dat I used to bleep wen I was in school they r so easy and cheap to get dan dose oda girls u see. They don't often wear pant self. Konji na dia portion as u dey see dem so o.dem dey luk for konji cure so no dey pampa dem
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2012
@op i dnt fnk u get wrk, moreso wen dd u ton nl to approchn venue, dat u just com out n bla bla bla. U beta go get busy n stop runnin afta muslim gul or so cald. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Iaz93: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2012

LWKMD!!!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Shittaakeem(m): 11:33am On Dec 30, 2012
izenco2005: grin Y shud do I go for musllam lady, I de mad, where my ibo, Yoruba and my calaba girls.
Are muslim ladies not yoruba
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by outrage: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
vocalprince: You are a Fool,WHY are you a Fool Fool. HELLO FOOL, PLEASE STOOP FOOLING AROUND FOOLISH FOOL.
And this is coming from a .....??
Yeh rit, an even bigger fooooouuuuuul!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Idacrux: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Muslim gurls na im tough pass to get because if her papa catch una...lols... U go face sharia or make dem cut ur left hand and pennis.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by kaboninc(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Some guys are so funny! Must you insult? Even if you must, should there not be a reason? If someone insults for no reason, is it not a sign of mental or social or even emotional disorder? The topic is how can you go out with a Muslim lady.

For me, I really wanna have that experience especially the Hausa ones. Educated and homely ones. I just like them in as much as they are conservative. I believe they are also adventurous too.

On the tips, for me, the most important is not talk about religion especially at the initial stage of friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Walexz02(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Uhmmm... Whch section is ds ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract / Who Wrote The Quran? / Islam's View On Couple's Dancing At Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.