Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny (1538 Views)

Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Friend(see Pix) / Death And A Young Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by WizPrince1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Death Came to a guy and said today is ur day and The Guy Said: But am not ready. Then death said, your name is the next on my list. The Guy said: ok.... And said u don't have to stand and talk issues like this, let me prepare food for you to eat... Then the guy cooked and added Dozing Tablets inside the food, then Death ate and slept off. So the guy Quickly removed his name from the top and added it at the Bottom... When Death Woke up, he didnt even look at the List... And said, because you've been very Nice To Me, i'll start from the Bottom... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Source: UmehChat

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by Dfrenzy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
Uhm! So, copy and paste still dey exist. Uhm!
Re: Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by bunmioguns(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by Ruqaya(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Funny
Re: Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by WizPrince1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dfrenzy: Uhm! So, copy and paste still dey exist. Uhm!
before you Critisize, is my friend that sent it for me so i decided to share it
Re: Conversation Between Death And A Guy. #very_funny by mysticgal(f): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
i laugh yippe

(1) (Reply)

Create A Joke Usin "My Oga At D Top" Phrase / Someone Upload This Picture On Facebook, Check It Out, Don't Ignore It / Disturbing (but Amazing) Pictures Exposing The Absurdities Of Modern Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.