Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seperate Sections For Children In Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seperate Sections For Children In Churches (543 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by Otseh: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
I am wondering why churches create separate sections for children. Is it biblica ,or the adult do things that the children are not suppose to know?
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by k2039: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Ofcourse, nothing wrong.

Small kids can't comprehend certain spiritual stuff in their teens so they have to be nutured.

The chikdren bible, the stories of daniel, joseph and the likes are things they should focus on.

That's what is called effectiveness, children will comprehend at their own levels without disturbing the adults to.
[/color]
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Children attend the main service in my church with their families and are then separated by age - adults too- to attend age based discussions.
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by Otseh: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]Ofcourse, nothing wrong.

Small kids can't comprehend certain spiritual stuff in their teens so they have to be nutured.

The chikdren bible, the stories of daniel, joseph and the likes are things they should focus on.

That's what is called effectiveness, children will comprehend at their own levels without disturbing the adults to.
[/color]
I don't agree with u because it's not done in all churches. Jehovah witnesses for instance do not have a separate section for their children. The children even join the adults to preach the bible.
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by k2039: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Otseh: I don't agree with u because it's not done in all churches. Jehovah witnesses for instance do not have a separate section for their children. The children even join the adults to preach the bible.

[color=soyouquotedme]That's why I mentioned effectiveness.

Teach them at a level they can comprehend not just making them a robut who can preach the gospel but just don't understand the gospel themselves.
[/color]
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by tpia5: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please leave these little children alone and stop fixating on them.

Find something productive to do with your own lives instead of stalking others all the time.

You people have no decency, no morals, no ethics save what is ungodly and satanic.

Try to reduce your curse by leaving the kids alone, ok?

Whatever you faced when YOU were a kid, will NOT be assuaged by attacking kids now.
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by tpia5: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
My post was for the op and those behind him and her
Re: Seperate Sections For Children In Churches by mumumugu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Otseh: I don't agree with u because it's not done in all churches. Jehovah witnesses for instance do not have a separate section for their children. The children even join the adults to preach the bible.
is jehova witnes a church?

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Start The New Year... / Own An Ipad, Get Different Bible Versions, Concordance, Audio Bibles / Has God Spoken To You Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.