Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) (17334 Views)

Cutie! Davido Shares Baby Pic / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband & Purity Donates To A Charity In Lagos / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by 9jaolofofo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
The Nollywood Star Actress delivered her bouncing baby girl today in America..

Check out the photo below:

http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/photo-of-the-day-mercy-johnson-baby-soo-cute/

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by emerald1(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to motherhood.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by abbeycial: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
congrat ma'am, may d good lord watch ova dem ol
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Crown128(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by martyns303(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
She's trying to be smart, but not smart enough. She had to travel to the US to have a baby, not because there are no better facilities in Nigeria to deliver a baby but so the baby can become a US citizen right? Come 18yrs China would have Taken over US, then what? I say deliver ur babies in China. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
The baby is so...cute.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by nnecar(f): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
martyns303: She's trying to smart, but not smart enough. She had to travel to the US to have a baby, not because there are no better facility in Nigeria to deliver a baby but so the baby can become a US citizen right? Come 18yrs China would have Taken over US, then what? I say deliver ur babies in China. angry
u sound jealous, tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by goldenval(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
I pray let the baby fine small, the papa and mama no too fine though
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Double194(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: The baby is so...cute.
Which baby is so cute? Pikin wey we barely see cute nii?
Nawa for U ooh

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by slimyem: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Congratulations to her!smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by pitoski(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
congrats mercy. Thank God Mother and baby are safe.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
martyns303: She's trying to be smart, but not smart enough. She had to travel to the US to have a baby, not because there are no better facilities in Nigeria to deliver a baby but so the baby can become a US citizen right? Come 18yrs China would have Taken over US, then what? I say deliver ur babies in China. angry

The highlighted is not true. Congrats to Mercy

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by NoiseMaker1: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thank God. God of Mercy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
That baby looks somehow sha undecided

I swaer, I'm the cutest baby I've ever seen. *stares at my baby pictures* So black so beautiful grin
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
martyns303: She's trying to be smart, but not smart enough. She had to travel to the US to have a baby, not because there are no better facilities in Nigeria to deliver a baby but so the baby can become a US citizen right? Come 18yrs China would have Taken over US, then what? I say deliver ur babies in China. angry
the last time i checked a woman can decide to give birth anywhere in the world she likes,by the way whats the beef shocked cant you just be happy for someone,a fellow nigerian who just put to bed,nawa for some nigerians o,they just beef,even when there's no reason to,mr kill joy,epele o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Akshow: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Baby weh b say person no dey c em face, na em cute? Guy abeg na ladies dey make dis kind compliiment abi u b gay?
and so What if he is gay. @Mercy Congratomatoes
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Baby weh b say person no dey c em face, na em cute? Guy abeg na ladies dey make dis kind compliiment abi u b gay?
hehehehehe men and their funny comments sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by kenlash: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: The baby is so...cute.
did u c d bby's face?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
pitoski: congrats mercy. Thank God Mother and baby are safe.
yeah.am so happy for her and her baby smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Booty4meTM: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
is this America
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by zangiff(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
correct
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
nnecar: u sound jealous, tongue
exactly,whats wrong in being happy with those who are happy.she'a a mother now,so i wonder why the jealousy should arise and for what.smh
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by mrkels(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Mercy J is looking fugly lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by uchedydy: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
nnecar: u sound jealous, tongue

BADDDD BELLLEEEEEE
Re: Mercy Johnson & Her New Born Baby (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2012

(1)

Damola Olatunji And Wife, Raliat Abiodun-olatunji On Honeymoon (PHOTOS) / Olamide Signs Yomi Blaze To YBNL / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.