Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! (759 Views)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Evangelizing The Evangelized ie preaching to people who have heard the gospel / The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! by Agimor(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
As we march into the new year the death of these peeps as announce. Poverty, Stagnation, Sickness, Sorrow,Barreness, Starvation, Homeless,Failure, Disappointment Pains. JUST TYPE "R.I.P" IN THE COMMENT BOX IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE NO MORE IN YOUR LIFE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! by k2039: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Typing rip without having a bussiness or financial plan to get read of poverty is pointless.

Also failure to work towards the attainment of success is failure by default.

I can go on and on, typing R.I.Palone won't solve the issue.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
How about hate, greed, ignorance?
Those eat deep into the masses of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
U must make a concious, focused and disciplined effort to plan every day for positive results no matter how small. In behaviour, thoughts and actions. They all must manifest the positive. Otherwise ZERO is all u will remain in 2013. No deliverance sessions, fasting or confession will changed what you are too lazy to change yourself

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ** I Just Heard The Mass Death Of These People Now!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By / What Has Unemployment Taught You? / Becos Of Choir Master, 2 Choristers Cut Younger Colleague With Blade On D Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.