Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems (830 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Facebook Post / Can You Remember Your First Facebook Friend? / Can You Remember Your Nursery/primary School Anthem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Idriswhite(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
It is good to remember the good old days. Lets try and see if we could recall our primary and secondary schools' anthems.
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by k2039: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I can't [/color]
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by martyns303(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Poster ur compulsively wicked, Damn! *still thinking*
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Blitz4real(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Omo mehn u gbaskey oo,cnt even recollect... undecided
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by jaymichael(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
yes! my secondary school anthem. [the first line though] "noble greens of trinity"........
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by LadyD1: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yes I can after 14yrs nd it goes

Anglican Junior Seminary Kafanchan
For here we are
Anglican Junior Seminary
We shall shine ever bright
For knowledge is light we wOrk towards it
With God before victory sure
We sacrifice to make it come true
AJS shall shine
Forward Junior Seminary
Backward never Aglican
Hear us lord in our prayers
We shall ever shine!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Caracta(f): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yes i can...without mixing up the words.

My little cousins are now in my primary school and we still sing the anthem together.

#Grateful notes to heaven ascending...#
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Kaxmytex(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
I sabi d sec. anthem wella but dat primary own,i don 4get am
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Callotti: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Moremi House!

O great jolly and glorious MOREMI. . . REMI girls must do their best. . . cool
Re: Do You Still Remember Your Primary And Secondary Schools' Anthems by Iaz93: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
VITAL YEARS . . Oh Vital Children...V.I.T.A.L. . .we're the children of Vital Years ...V.I.T.A.L, we're the LEADERS of TOMORROW V.I.T.A.L

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Tree Kills 31 People, Injures 16 Others In Imo / Phython With Two Head / Nigerian Police Caught On Tape Extorting N25,000 At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.