Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! (1751 Views)

Learn How To Build A Desktop Software Using PYTHON – Tutorial On Nairaland / [Help Request] Help On Java download and Installation Oo! / Help On Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! by SayoMarvel(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
please is ayone having an ebook(preferably pdf format) on java micro edition. I need it urgently. please don't tell me to search the internet, i've also helped people on this forum with this so please i also need help. I want to go into mobile phone programming. my e-mail address is marvelindaclub@yahoo.com
thanks a lot.
Re: Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! by Bossman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2008
Unless someone is really into J2ME development, they likely will not have it. Being that this is a specialized Java development, the likelyhood of you finding someone here that actually has a
tutorial for you is slim. And, even if they have a tutorial, they probably got it off the internet. I have read a number of articles all of which I got off the net. I also know that there is a tutorial at sun's site. Hopefully, someone here will send you one.
Re: Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! by prodgalson: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
You may not want to hear it, but yes, SEARCH THE NET.
They are all over the place. You probably arent searching for the right thing. Click here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=j2me+pdf

Here's the first link off of googleww
http://www.digilife.be/quickreferences/PT/J2ME%20Step%20by%20step.pdf
Re: Tutorial On Java Micro Edition, Very Urgent! by Prudent1: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2011
There is a blog by the name www.gossipsonjavame..com has been created for the sole purpose of bringing back that feel you had when u first heard of the tons of possibilities with java me programming language. This blog is like a discussion classroom a topic is posted above with lucid explanations then the member are free to talk about it, and even add extensive/additional knowledge of what they know to it; every one is at liberty to join and be a part of it, come and share your knowledge of Java me lets expand our knowledge on java me.

Am sure by now you would have gotten what u requested, so pls come share ur knowledge of Java ME on the blog above, discuss about what you love with other lovers of JME, there is nothing better than exercising your knowledge on JME

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Making Me Lose International Web Development Jobs :( / Please ASP.NET Or JSP? / C# Developer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.