Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence (7193 Views)

We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by victorD3: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2013
I'm waiting to hear the amount demanded as ransom and then I will know if its Aboki's or my industrious home boys from South East.

Ok diss me!
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by cigaricon(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Yomieluv: When u push the people to the wall,they will turn to attack you, when you deprive people of the basic neccessities of life,then they should expect something like this. Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep,himself no go sleep.

A good lesson to the looters,either they change for the better,or leave the country for good governance.
**offers him a cup of cold herbal garri tea** guy u deserve this, chill chill

1 Like

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by slimfit1(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2013
okpara ugo: Let our youths look for work to do. If you dont find any, go to a building site and work as a labourer and stop waiting for white collar job.

Everyone is experiencing economic hardship in Nigeria, even businessmen. It isnt enough reason to engage in crime.
you can write this statement because maybe your father managed to know someone in a top position that manage to give you a job. But do you no what other people that don't have that privilege are facing you don't no. Who even no if you are part of this corrupt system self. Do you know how many policies that this lawmaker would have blocked for his personal gains. An where is the job you are talking about where find it and we will lead people to go and apply. Just stick to the religious page son.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by lacasa: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Okoros on the prowl again, they've brought this cross-country from the SE and SS to d North again. angry

When will there be Sanity ?.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by mployer(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
I hate copycats angry
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by miredia(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2013
The cops amplifying their earlier trail strategy on okonjo's abducters have gravely jeopardised the chances of getting these guys. Apparently, turning their once novice psyche into a more saavy one. However,if kidnapping them will fix their distorted and defunct consciences, then I'd be compelled to embrace their approach.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by bright007(f): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2013
So the igbo boys have expanded their base to Gombe state....Well the kidnapping business is really moving to the permanent site.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by CGKing(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2013
This is total rubbish. Is there no limit to anything in nigeria? What a country. Very soon the will kidnaap president Jonathan, that's when ull no is game over for this country.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by ignis: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2013
Sam Milla: I think Nigerians will hear a lot of good news this year.
Does this sound like a good news †̥ your dumb ear?
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2013
young guys here already happy for a crime? what kind of mind have you guys got? someone's father, uncle, brother, husband is kidnapped and you guys are happy?
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2013
there is no cause for panic or alarm,just common 50million naira or 500k us dollars ,shikena lobatan.happy new year to nigerians.
ppl should look for a govt official to kidnap ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by blacktoy(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmm....wong decision at the right time, aboki sannu da aiki
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by slimfit1(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2013
iv4fb: young guys here already happy for a crime? what kind of mind have you guys got? someone's father, uncle, brother, husband is kidnapped and you guys are happy?
young man we don't care who he is to anyone do you know how many people can't afford to eat today do you know how many people have died today that is just road accident then there is still hospital bills some people can't afford. I'm sure if he is representing the right people he wouldn't have been kidnapped.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by touchmehard: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
Haba! Looking at most of the comments in this thread, especially on the first page of the thread, i can't help but ask: "What are we Nigerians turning into?"
"When did we become this heartless?" Jesus Christ!

How come people are jubilating and commending a crime as bad as kidnapping? This is really uncalled for. Don't tell me that we even have kidnappers among Nairaland members. This could be true o!

Please, we Nigerians must have an attitudinal change. We must re-orientate our minds. We don't have to commend and condone criminality.

Please, this is not what we are known for. How can we fight corruption and our corrupt leaders if our own minds and attitudes are most corrupt.

We all must stand up and speak up against all sorts of criminality.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by touchmehard: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2013
bright007: So the igbo boys have expanded their base to Gombe state....Well the kidnapping business is really moving to the permanent site.
Igbo hater. May God help you!
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2013
touch_me_hard: Haba! Looking at most of the comments in this thread, especially on the first page of the thread, i can't help but ask: "What are we Nigerians turning into?"

How come people are jubilating and commending a crime as bad as kidnapping? This is really uncalled for. Don't tell me that we even have kidnappers among Nairaland members. This could be true o!

Please, we Nigerians must have an attitudinal change. We must re-orientate our minds. We don't have to commend and condone criminality.

Please, this is not what we are known for. How can we fight corruption and our corrupt leaders if our own minds and attitudes are most corrupt.

thanks for ur contribution.we will set up a committe to look into it.but just to remind u the ransom price for a lg chairman starts from 20million naira.e dey be kekeke

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by wilxz(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2013
touch_me_hard: Haba! Looking at most of the comments in this thread, especially on the first page of the thread, i can't help but ask: "What are we Nigerians turning into?"

I hear you, how many corrupt leaders have engage yourself with in a bid to change them. Our leaders have grown thick skins they don't care about what you write on the pages of news papers or online site, about them. They now follow each write-up with counter propaganda of their own. So I believe they should feel what the average hard working nigerians are feeling. I don't feel sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by Ahmedie25(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2013
It may be the igbo guys that reside in Gombe that kidnap him
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2013
Ahmedie25: It may be the igbo guys that reside in Gombe that kidnap him

Gumi-lism: The tendency to shift blame. The penchant to shift blame to another being. This is very rampant in the north.

Smh
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by tallfish145(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2013
It does not deter others from contesting in 2015. Nigerians don open eyes now 4 all these money-hungry politicians. Very soon they wil kipnap minister 4 pet.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013
i wont be surprised if a serving gov is kidnapped while fucking a protitute ,wahlahi that one na 2billion no negotiation.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by agitator: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2013
okpara ugo: Let our youths look for work to do. If you dont find any, go to a building site and work as a labourer and stop waiting for white collar job.

Everyone is experiencing economic hardship in Nigeria, even businessmen. It isnt enough reason to engage in crime.

correct board for you https://www.nairaland.com/religion undecided

and

you too go here and post https://www.nairaland.com/religion don't miss road because it attracts a ban, you have been warned angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2013
tallfish145: It does not deter others from contesting in 2015. Nigerians don open eyes now 4 all these money-hungry politicians. Very soon they wil kipnap minister 4 pet.
undecided
tallfish145: It does not deter others from contesting in 2015. Nigerians don open eyes now 4 all these money-hungry politicians. Very soon they wil kipnap minister 4 pet.
why kidnap a minister ,when u can easily kidnap the father or mother easily and make cool cash
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by SamMilla1(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
ignis:
Does this sound like a good news †̥ your dumb ear?

Yep
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by pat077: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
kidnapping is now more lucrative than trading in onitsha market.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by enimcnite(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Me sef dey look for rich pesin to kidnapp cos it hs become a normal tin in dis insecure n corrupt society...its is nw d fastest way to make money grin
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
eni mcnite: Me sef dey look for rich pesin to kidnapp cos it hs become a normal tin in dis insecure n corrupt society...its is nw d fastest way to make money grin
faster than usain bolt.e dey be keke
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2013
grin wink i am wondering how much the ransom will be if a close family member of patience dame is kidnapped ,certainly millions of dollars.fresh air has come ooooo
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2013
for all those that have pity for politicians ,do u know a lg chairman collects from the federation acc every month?do u know that in some sw states some lg chairmen make monthly cooperatives contribution among themselves of 5million naira monthly ?do u know how much state govs are collecting as security votes?what about farouk that was caught on camera stuffing marked dollar currencies in his cap as part payment to defend a criminal?what was the eventual verdict by the house,was he not set free?let this be known our leaders have lost the moral right to question any criminal in nigeria.it is now every man for himself
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by creativemusic: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by igbeke: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
pat077: kidnapping is now more lucrative than trading in onitsha market.
wud u rather give it a tot?
but seriously, d inhumanity of our politicians is gradually turning nigeria 2 somtin else.
wat a way to start d new year.
beliv u me, d worst is yet to come.
oga lawmaker, pele o. ma f'ara nle o.
Re: Gombe Lawmaker, Jalo Ganga, Kidnapped At His Residence by gen2briz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Make this people go register their business name for CAC ooo...since is now a legalized business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NRC Yet To Receive N330m 2016 Budget Allocation – MD / Mohammed Musa Bayawa Augie, PDP Members Defect To APC In Kebbi / Sit At Home.The Two Unknown Gun Men That Took Over The Street Is Down.pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.