Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! (15540 Views)

Empress Njamah Stuns In Traditional Outfit / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by tjskii(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Kai old age na wa,shez overly made up,and wats worse is that d makeup didn't cover up the bags under her eyes,the make up artist shud be flogged angry
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2012
goldfish80:
She's a musician I guess undecided

She is actually a Nollywood actress.
@Ogugua: you use style to finish d lady cool

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by crisycent: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Na this one timaya dey shout say him bleep? I dey shame for you.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Gwekzy: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2012
1st n 2nd picz ugly...3rd n last make sense small
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Lovely Santa.
I would certainly like to hit that with no rubbers.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by valenlabella(f): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2012
No this picture does her no justice whatsoever...she even looks slightly uncomfortable in the way that she's posing.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by ba7man(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmm....Black knuckles, eyes wey dey chook....Beautiful!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
If dis was a Mother Christmas, I wuldnt blame any pikin dat was scared nd ran away
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by omocutie(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2012
grin u can say that again. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by princemaicheal: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Nope!!!! this is not what beautiful looks like.
Different strokes for different folks.Beautiful is relative,what you see as a queen may be considered a clown to somebody else.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Cherish100(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Tot it was one of those Lagos masquerades,....... poor facial quality, terrible blushes, witchcraft nails, oversize rings,.....y cant dey eva be modest?
You took the words out of my mouth my broda.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by izyrach(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
u mean timaya's chick she is blessed with rolling eyes
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Nonsense Njamah
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by gerald09(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Wow! She's OLD!
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by ideee03(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
She's not ugly joor,she's preety tho 3 shades lighter than her natural skin colour(her dark fingers would testify to that)...and those nails are damn too long.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2012
freecocoa: This girl ugly sha.undecided

Cocoa!! shocked You've let me down - I wouldn't have thought you'd be amonst those calling a fellow human "ugly". sad
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by carzola(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
photoshot na only one cloth dem der wear snap pix?.. am getin tired of dis niaraland mayb dollarland wud make mor sence.... www.dollarland.com
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by predicta: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Abeg tis girl is TOO artificial!
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2012
princemaicheal: Different strokes for different folks.Beautiful is relative,what you see as a queen may be considered a clown to somebody else.

Thank you, you nailed it in one.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by aieromon(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2012
Aren't the nails a little bit long?

I like her style so I give her a B+.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by deviduff(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Yummy!
Permit me to use this adjective, she look ebible!
Timaya, Empress is still fffucking hot!

This is ur idea of hot? Let me assume u hav half-pass eyes.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Siena:

Cocoa!! shocked You've let me down - I wouldn't have thought you'd be amongst those calling a fellow human "ugly". sad

To call person ugly na sin? Even God sef know say some human beings worwor. No big deal
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Shine1177: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2012
freecocoa: This girl ugly sha.undecided

No be small. As if you read my mind. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by deviduff(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: *runs to find dictionary to look up the word "stun"*

stun (verb) :
Not Empress Njamah.

+1000. Nailed it
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by deviduff(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Luks lik an aging wh.ore to me
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Shine1177: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2012
J12:

To call person ugly na sin? Even God sef know say some human beings worwor. No big deal

Nah true. In the account in the Bible about two sisters LEAH and REBECA the bible made it clear that JACOB dislike LEAH the senior sister for REBECA the junior because LEAH was not appealing while REBECCA was beautiful.

So to call someone "ugly" to me ooo is not sin its an expression.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Goldieluks: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2012
deviduff: Luks lik an aging wh.ore to me

That's kinda harsh with a bit of truth to it.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
dirtymoney: as the pix no dey full. she even had to lift her shoes to her face level, so that we would not miss what she wore beneath. nice one sha.

I tire for the girl. That shoe shot looked kind of wack tongue
And the pictures generally look like she is uncomfortable or not relaxed.
Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
No be only stun, she left me stoned.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Stuns In Christmas Photoshoot! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Shine1177:
Nah true. In the account in the Bible about two sisters LEAH and REBECA the bible made it clear that JACOB dislike LEAH the senior sister for REBECA the junior because LEAH was not appealing while REBECCA was beautiful.
So to call someone "ugly" to me ooo is not sin its an expression.
Abi? I don't see anything wrong in saying a person is ugly. As long as you are not telling them to their face to hurt them. Haba, not everybody can be fine, some people have to be ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benny Ark: Tiwa Savage Shouts, Doesn't Sing / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] / Seyi Sodimu Celebrates Daughter's Birthday By Feeding The Poor & Homeless: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.