Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fashion Police Name Best-worst Of 2012, Rihanna Tops List - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Police Name Best-worst Of 2012, Rihanna Tops List (2400 Views)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / *~Onnari Voted Fashion Section Poster Of 2012*~Congratulations / Vlisco Releases Parade Of Charm For Last Quarter Of 2012. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Police Name Best-worst Of 2012, Rihanna Tops List by segunsd: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
E's Fashion Police announced its 2012 Fashion Police winners and losers. The were various categories but no one was spared.

Most Improved Look in 2012: Miley Cyrus got the nod as a young woman who transitioned from a Disney star to a fashion fan. Cutting her hair was the first step and then came the big girl fashions. Unlike some other celebs, her sexy outfits weren't trashy.

"She wowed us when she chopped it all off (her hair) and went platinum. Look at her, she just looks like a star," said stylist George K. Link to photo gallery of Miley's style evolution is posted below.

Celeb Most Ready for a Re-Brand: Lady Gaga won this because her "shocking" outfits don't do it any longer. The public has come to expect it and it is all a big yawn at this point.

"If you eat caviar every day it isn't special any more," George K said. "It used to be exciting to see," added Kelly Osbourne, "and now I don't have that feeling any more."

Sexiest Star of 2012: Rihanna was lauded for her fashion sense, but just as much for how she can make anything look sexy.

"Slutty is easy to do, but sexy is a whole other level," crowed Georgie, as Joan calls him. "She can go from couture looks to street-wear and look really, really sexy in both," Osbourne added.

Giuliana said, "There's something innately sexy about her. I think this was an amazing year for her fashion-wise."

"Whatever she is wearing, she makes it look absolutely current," said Joan Rivers. High praise indeed from the Queen of Mean.

Rivers went on to try and convince Ri-Ri that the jokes about her and Chris Brown were just that...jokes. Apparently the singer didn't appreciate them and the two, according to Joan are in a Twitter war.

George K was sent to give Rihanna the news about her status as the Fashion Police Sexiest Star of 2012. He interviewed her on the red carpet at the intro party for her new fragrance.

After being told the news, Rihanna accepted the award with grace: "Thank you guys so much. I can't believe I won it." Now maybe the Twitter war between Joan and Rihanna will end.

Fash-Hole of 2012: Christina Aguilera was one of three contestants nominated for the worst dressed celeb, or as Joan calls it, the fash-hole.

Xtina won over the likes of Courtney Love and Keisha and we all know how over-the-top they can be. Aguilera was taken to task for her "look".

George K led off. "I'm tired of the drag queen makeup, tired of the fake tan, tired of the bad hair and ill-fitting clothes. It's in her to look great. Remember when she won her Emmy? She had that retro look going, so I know she has it in her. I say this with love."

"What happened to this woman?" asked Joan. "Is there such a thing as deep-fried vodka?" she wondered as she looked at a photo of Xtina in a side-view shot that made her look lumpy.

Maybe Aguilera's time off The Voice to tour in support of her latest CD will give her the chance to get a makeover. What do you think?

http://naijapose.com/fashion-police-name-best-worst-of-2012-rihanna-tops-list/
Re: Fashion Police Name Best-worst Of 2012, Rihanna Tops List by tjskii(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
Who died and made d fashion police crew king,mscheew,bunch of know-it-alls angry angry,though I agree on their take on xtina sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Africans Representing At The 2013 Miss Universe Competition / Meet 'beshine' The Girl With The Biggest B00bs Implant On Earth / End Time Pants: Would You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.