Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

something positive to jump start 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / something positive to jump start 2013 (550 Views)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / Crazy Nigerian Youth Plans To Jump Out Of A Plane To CELEBRATE NIGERIA'S 100 Yrs / 292 Test Positive To HIV In Ekiti Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

something positive to jump start 2013 by babymama3: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
As the new year approaches,I will not let the tribal anti Igbo posts get to me anymore and cause me to respond with equal or more lethal venom.
Not worth it.
To all those i have offended by my words,I ask for forgiveness,in real life I am really a sweet darling with nothing but love in my heart. wink
I love all people and believe that there are two groups
The good and the bad
I choose the good any day and they could be of any ethnic orientation.
Have a Happy New year all and may this year bring us a fulfillment of dreams and above all the love and peace of God.

To those who have lost loved one be comforted
To the sick, be healed
To the heart broken,may you smile again
To the jobless and those in despair,may your dreams come true
To those hoping to lose weight or stay in shape I say Amen!
To those of us who are believing for abundant financial blessings may it come in double measure far beyond our expectations.

[size=18pt]
Now say something positive to kick off the new year
[/size]

Re: something positive to jump start 2013 by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 31, 2012
I hear Agbalumo is out.Have you seen it?
Re: something positive to jump start 2013 by oilyngbati3(m): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Ara ga gba ndi Yoruba na 2013 anyi na cho iba...AMEN
Re: something positive to jump start 2013 by babymama3: 3:02am On Dec 31, 2012
oily-Yoruba:
Ara ga gba ndi Yoruba na 2013 anyi na cho iba...AMEN

Something positive I said
You need a change of moniker this coming 2013 too smiley
I can help suggest positive names for you

(1) (Reply)

How Did U Cope Staying With Room Mates Without Sharing Belongings? / What Does Your Nairaland Username Represent? / Reasons For Nigeria's Suffering...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.