Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring (3065 Views)

Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by trendystuf(f): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Lovely photos!
Congrats to the singer who recently got engaged to music exec Ryan Press, on Christmas day, I wish them a beautiful future .

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-brandy-shows-hot-bikini-body.html

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by trendystuf(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Another photo

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Chinwem(f): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Congratulations!!! That's what it should be......happy for you. Been a long time coming.
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by SlyIg(f): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2012
My Brandy, our brand!
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by TimePiece(f): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Will alwz love this chic and her songs!
She has such a lovely, calm and peaceful voice.
Happy for her.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2012
what is it with all these nudity. you dont have to be a nudist to be seen as beautiful.
happy for her.. and hope she doesent crash this one like the last one.
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2012
She's at the beach for crying out loud. Should she wear sweatpants? undecided
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: She's at the beach for crying out loud. Should she wear sweatpants? undecided

she is at the beach doesent mean she should disturb every d.i-ck and harry's joystick.
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2012
What should she wear when she's sunbathing and swimming at a beach?
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2012
ogugua88: What should she wear when she's sunbathing and swimming at a beach?

her dressing was too extreme. imagine all those juicy looking b-oobs and tempting a-ss. she could have just covered them up.
or do u dress like that to the beach? if you do, don't mind going along with you
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2012
rafhell: her dressing was too extreme. imagine all those juicy looking b-oobs and tempting a-ss. she could have just covered them up.
or do u dress like that to the beach? if you do, don't mind going along with you

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by trendystuf(f): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
her fiance is Ryan Press ... pictured below with her.

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by anonymous6(f): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
well congratulations to her, her husband looks a little like Denzel in a weird way
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by tellwisdom: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Is this not nkechi eriwonjo?? sad
Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by nicefeeling: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Kwel! Can't ever get over her song "Have u ever"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Brandy Shows Hot Bikini Body + Engagement Ring by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2019
See Brandy of yesterday is now near retired.
I remember my twenty something year old uncle back in the day always exclaiming 'what an ugly girl!' everytime she appeared on our TV screen.
The guy's dead now -- demised at a young age of 36.

It still shocks me to remember BET soul train awards or so performing a Brandy appreciation segment.
That was when it dawned on me that her music career was slowly drawing to or had reached a close.

(1) (Reply)

Former BBA Winner Dillish Matthews Frees Her Br**sts As She Goes Traditional / Woman Arrested For Beating Herself Up / Relationship Alert! Lupita Nyong’o Debuts New Boyfriend? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.