Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon (9203 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by sr: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2012
okosodo: How will it end? When muslims are fulfilling one of the major pillars of islam( killing of the infidels)
why do you keep showing your ignorance in public? please invest small time to understand Islam before opening your mouth to talk about it.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2012
OYIBO! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Noise Maker :
Did I commented?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by FlyboyZee: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Drdaps: ABEOKUTA – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted an end for the dreaded Boko Haram sect, saying, Nigeria will soon enjoy peace and tranquility.

“ on Boko Haram, I know we will get there very soon,’’Obasanjo said.
These guys should stop predicting and praying and start taking actions. America did not deal with Alqaeda by praying and predicting. Can't these guys just take a clue?

Drdaps:
Obasanjo also expressed optimism that Nigeria would be ranked among the greatest countries of the world in the nearest future.
That's the same ol' line they have been churning since the day I was born. Someone should please ask these guys "when is the future?". I'm tired of such lines. Haba ja ma haaa!!!!

Drdaps:
While speaking on the alleged mismanagement the country’s resources, Obasanjo said, “God has been extra generous to Nigeria, many nations of the world are not as richly endowed as the country.’’

He however urged Nigerian leaders to harness the country’s endowments for the transformation of the nation.

“I believe good people who will be able to manage it will come, maybe later. But the earlier we are there, the better and I am sure we will be there.

“We will be there because God has been kind to us, we only need to be kind to ourselves. God will help us.

‘’God has been kind to us, we need to be kind to ourselves,” he said.
No wonder he wasted EIGHT good years of our resources and national life. Look at who is talking of management and mismanagement? Haba!!! even as we mumu reach keep quiet, make una pity us small na. See OBJ dey rub sh1t for our face ooo!!!!!
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Kewt: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Drdaps: ABEOKUTA – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted an end for the dreaded Boko Haram sect, saying, Nigeria will soon enjoy peace and tranquility.

Obasanjo also expressed optimism that Nigeria would be ranked among the greatest countries of the world in the nearest future.

Addressing newsmen in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, Obasanjo lamented that Nigeria’ could not manage its abundant resources. .

Obasanjo who was thanking God for His mercies over the country, said despite the bombings and other dangerous activities of the sect, he believes, the country would achieve peace.

boko-cartoon1

While speaking on the alleged mismanagement the country’s resources, Obasanjo said, “God has been extra generous to Nigeria, many nations of the world are not as richly endowed as the country.’’

He however urged Nigerian leaders to harness the country’s endowments for the transformation of the nation.

“I believe good people who will be able to manage it will come, maybe later. But the earlier we are there, the better and I am sure we will be there.

“We will be there because God has been kind to us, we only need to be kind to ourselves. God will help us.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/boko-haram-will-soon-end-obj/

The bolded reflects another damning verdict and loss of confidence in the Jonathan administration by Obasanjo.

Anyways, Obasanjo, while we appreciate your candour, please be reminded that you are no better. GEJ only happens to be much worse than ever imagined. He appears clueless on security, resources management, economy direction, but scores high in corruption et al.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by lacasa: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2012
This was the decision taken at the last PDP BoT meeting in Abuja.

PDP=BokoHaram
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by danikik7: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2012
No peace in sight.OBJ is just trying to quell our temper.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by danikik7: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=danikik7]No peace in sight.OBJ is just trying to quell our temper.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by killuminati(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2012
Scarpon: n.a. to-day?
na today.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Wen obj said d fire in his house was minute nobody gree believe.obj was jst smoking some igbo in his toilet
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by OsunOriginal: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Thank God, the masterminds of Boko Haram have decided to give peace a chance - PDP=BH.

Can OBJ tell us when we can expect the cease fire to fully start and for how long Nigerians going to enjoy this? And also tell why PDP is bombing the country.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Riot5000: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2012
OLD FOOL is afraid of his impending IRRELEVANCE in Nigeria, and hence his frequent rants of Nonesense in the media.
I guess if he is the force behind Boko Haram, he would know when they cease to exist in Nigeria?
Ojukwu is dead.
Why are you still alive OBJ?
Gowon, Danjuma, whe are you all going to hell?
Please hurry, SARTAN is getting tired of waiting for you.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by young9ja(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2012
miiraaj: Boko Haram Will Soon......? Abeg correct the topic joor
we pray 4it oooo
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by gerald09(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Hahahaha I jt remembered in 1986 when they said Nigeria will hav steady power supply. Our leader really do have a sense of humour hahahah. Hw are they planning to stop boko haram when they keep protecting those big shots involved n punish the poor 1s. Its simple biology, cut the head and the body looses function.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by confusion247(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Ya i believe OBJ,cos the breed of milititant has died,azazi was mastermind of all dis,people wil not believe me but i knows wat i am sayin,all the bombing/crashing they are all ijaws.
So yusuf the founder of boko haram is an ijaw?..so imam shekeau is an ijaw? ...so ABU qaqa is an ijaw? So KABIRU sokoto is an ijaw? ..so senator Ndume is an ijaw? ....so modu sherif is an ijaw?
Guy the earlier you stop drinking kunu the better for you and your partially damaged brain.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by mazinaija: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=musty1987][/quote]but I think he is right.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by bjdon: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2012
is this not the same OBJ who promised 10000MW by the end of 2007? Please sir go and rest in your semi burnt mansion and let us be
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by aurenflani: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2012
memski: i'v always said this and will continue to say it, North is the major problem of Nigeria, those ppl do not belong to Nigeria, i wonder the planet those creatures came from. I believe 1 day, they wil tear themselves apart and disintegrate. We ve to say the truth and be liberated. That region is our problem. Jst because they re not in control on top. Fu...lish ppl.

Na lie jor! We know our problem pass wetin you dey yan. Our problem is Igbos.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by afolabisegun(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
God will MAKE IT POSSIBLE IN 2013 IN JESUS NAME
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by GlobalVillager: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2012
Believe me, na only u read the tory well. Remain blessed

The bolded reflects another damning verdict and loss of confidence in the Jonathan administration by Obasanjo.

Anyways, Obasanjo, while we appreciate your candour, please be reminded that you are no better. GEJ only happens to be much worse than ever imagined. He appears clueless on security, resources management, economy direction, but scores high in corruption et al.[/quote]
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2012
PROMISE EBELE JONATHAN.WE do hear you...next
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by jidewin(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2012
Heheheheh Baba Iyabo will never cease to amaze me.From farming to grin PROPHECY grin. Its true, church biz na im dey reign now.Small time he may soon open his own ministry.Heheheheheh

Addressing newsmen in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, Obasanjo lamented that Nigeria’ could not manage its abundant resources. .

Obasanjo who was thanking God for His mercies over the country, said despite the bombings and other dangerous activities of the sect, he believes, the country would achieve peace.

boko-cartoon1

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/boko-haram-will-soon-end-obj/
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
magnumx:

point of correction, na egba man

Point of correction, na Owu man.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by hagma37yahoocom: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
miiraaj: Boko Haram Will Soon......? Abeg correct the topic joor
Guy you no learn Cummutative for school? Olodo.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nasty45(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
magnumx:

point of correction, na egba man
tnx my bruv....#e talks lyk sb wu got d##k in mouth#
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nasty45(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
TouchDown:

Point of correction, na Owu man.
na whic one hm b na?k den na Yoruba man sha#my 50cents
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by redsun(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
That disgusting pig,how i ant to see his d-ck cut of one day,like liberians did to sergeant doe.

The fundamental fo-olishness of nigerian society is the reason why proven traitors and thieves like obj remain relevant and free in the society.The society is ruled by criminals,so who ever is relevant is a criminal like obj.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by topmostg: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
okosodo: How will it end? When muslims are fulfilling one of the major pillars of islam( killing of the infidels)
you again. the last time i checked, these were the pillars of islam,
1iman-faith
2salat-prayer
3zakat- alms giving
4saum-fasting
5hajj-mecca tins.
Oboy where you con see your own pillar from Terrorism has nothing to do with religion.... Get it. bìtch.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by PosCaricature: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Ya i believe OBJ,cos the breed of milititant has died,azazi was mastermind of all dis,people wil not believe me but i knows wat i am sayin,all the bombing/crashing they are all ijaws.
... "I knows what i am saying"... Did you go to school at all? Olodo!
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by talktrue1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
How soon is soon.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by oaroloye(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
He could only guarantee this, if he knew what caused the Boko Haram to come into existence in the first place,
and that they will get what they really want.

I say that the reason why we have Boko Haram has nothing at all to do with Sharia, or Western Education,
but rather, President Jonathan tampered with International Agreements agreed at Presidential Levels,
by previous Heads of State, but completely unknown to him, or the ramifications of altering them,
in Nigeria's favour, are unknown to him.

This would either be unreasonable Oil Concessions, or the ceding of the Bakassi Peninsula.
Possibly both.

When the President of Iran did something like this in 1953, the Americans launched OPERATION AJAX
against him, similar to what is happening in Nigeria today.

Please read ALL THE SHAH'S MEN, by Stephen Kinzer.

Google "OPERATION AJAX" and include the term: "CIA.GOV."
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by okosodo: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
topmostg: you again. the last time i checked, these were the pillars of islam,
1iman-faith
2salat-prayer
3zakat- alms giving
4saum-fasting
5hajj-mecca tins.
Oboy where you con see your own pillar from Terrorism has nothing to do with religion.... Get it. bìtch.
ask me to teach you, and i will not hesitate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP / Davido For Pdp 1 Million March In Osogbo(photos) / “ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.