Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? (658 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? by manosteel(m): 5:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Permit me if this topic has been treated before, just want to know if someone ever felt the same way at one time or the other. Before getting married, i resolved never to beat my wife, and i have been keeping to that. I must say that it has not been easy, sometimes she will get into my nerves, i hate it when she argues with me blindly such that i feel like beating her. Does anyone feel the same way, and how do you handle it?
Re: what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? by djeezy(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2012
If she argues with you and gets into your nerve there are various ways of dealing with the situation rather than contemplating or resorting to beat her. You can always walk away you know? You shouldn't let her turn you into something you're not(wife beater)
Remember, a woman always has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after, that is the beginning of a new argument.

1 Like

Re: what is it that your wife does that makes you feel like beating her? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Ignore and tolerate her,u guys are now one flesh. can u allow sum one hit ur wife outside? When ever she starts, is better to leave the room or her presence.

And rmember dont say anytin,bcoz when ur angry u might say what u dont mean,so is better u keep mute, it'll not be easy but TRY!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Shampoo, Relaxer And Cosmetics For Salon / Kenyan Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.