Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! (1695 Views)

Help Needed .letter To Mtn Office / Open Letter To Mtn By A Common Customer / Letter To Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by Tolzeal(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Dear MTN Nigeria,

How are you and how is your family? I hope everybody is fine. I picked my pen from the ocean of resentment and fury to write this letter to you.

We were all full of joy upon your arrival in this country last ten years, when Obasanjo told us that you came that we might make calls and make them more abundantly. We all left govt owned tele-companies and followed you even at the expense of the indigenous Econet wireless.

As days went into weeks and weeks into months then to years, you brought out your real colours to us, you even told us to leave GLO that is being owned by some of our corrupt govt officials of which some of us did.

At a time we couldn't differentiate between you and baba Ijebu because you kept telling us to recharge only 200naira and win recharge cards.

From recharge cards you went to mobile phones, mobile phones to
electronics, electronics to 1million, 1million to cars, the one that annoyed us most is that you told us to recharge only 200naira and win AEROPLANE, hei!!!!.

Some of your kinsmen came to ouraid; Etisalat, visafone, starcomms, rainbownet but out of your greed and jealousy you chased some of them to extinction with promises of free credits and free browsing.

Truly, you gave us credits and free browsing, but it was like giving us shoes and taking the feet from us because you couldn't upgrade your server to carry these.

NCC mandated you to stop all promos and upgrade your systems, you heeded to the instructions but not up to a reasonable time.

You are back again with free credits and sms which we didn't ask you of.

I and my brethren are pleading with you to suspend every promo you have for us this yuletide and focus more on the upgrading of your systems.

And please help us extend this plea to your kinsmen; GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL.

THANKS
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by deviduff(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Stale
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by Ice4jez(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
nice one poster
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by EfemenaXY: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
[s]Nice, insightful write up @poster.

Well done! smiley [/s]

Kindly acknowledge the true source of this write up sir.
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by Tolzeal(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2013
Efemena_xy: Nice, insightful write up @poster.

Well done! smiley
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
deviduff: Stale
Post yours let's see
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
CrazyMan:
Post yours let's see
thankx bro 4 pxtn tha
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by deviduff(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
Post yours let's see

I won't. Go and tell police.
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by deviduff(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Tolzeal: thankx bro 4 pxtn tha

Bin seeing dis on facebook and received countless broadcasts of this on bbm. If u have 2 plaglarise som1's work, at least have d decency of writing where u culled it from. So I hav d right 2 say ur copy and paste work is stale 2 me, before u start forming as if u wrote a word there urself. grin
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by EfemenaXY: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2013
deviduff:

Bin seeing dis on facebook and received countless broadcasts of this on bbm. If u have 2 plaglarise som1's work, at least have d decency of writing where u culled it from. So I hav d right 2 say ur copy and paste work is stale 2 me, before u start forming as if u wrote a word there urself. grin

Plagarise eh? undecided

Nigerians will never change.

@poster don't you know that it's a crime to pass off someone else's work as your own without acknowledging the true source? Or are you gonna claim that you didn't read the rules of conduct for this section ??

https://www.nairaland.com/1029013/literature-writing-guidelines-rules-regulations

I'd better go amend my initial comment!

Mtcheew.
Re: Letter To MTN Nigeria!!! by deviduff(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2013
Efemena_xy: [s]Nice, insightful write up @poster.

Well done! smiley [/s]

Kindly acknowledge the true source of this write up sir.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Top 10 Most Read Books In The World / The Mischievous Mrs Stanford / Earn 15,000 To 35,000 Naira At Home And At Ease. Just With Ur Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.