Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) (15079 Views)

Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins / Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by omowunmi6: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Congrate, but giving name on the eight dy is nt biblical
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2013
The beautiful Chinyere Osaai; his late wife who died under unknown circumstances comes to mind.

Congrats!
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by OmoAlata(f): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Never heard of them
What do they do?

I've never heard of them and can't be bothered to google. LOL. Congratulations to them anyway as children are a blessing.
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by jacintamary: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
congrate ooooo i pray for this too
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by landinfo: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
The thing i rememba abt Ossai is the ex-wife who died childless.
there were many STORIEs concernin dat weddin b4 they divorced.
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2013
Nuzo':
The beautiful Chinyere Ossai; his late wife who died under unknown circumstances comes to mind.

Congrats!

I knew her as Jennifer Ossai; she was also an actress and was such a pretty woman.
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
For those who don't know, Emeka Ossai is an actor; he currently stars in the sitcom Clinic Matters.

He used to act when Nollywood films made sense back in the 90s with the like of Liz Benson, Zack Orji, Nobert Young, and so on.

Clinic Matters

Description: Clinic Matters is a comedy series that dramatizes the everyday experience of a busy doctor, his committed Nurses and their different patients with their unusual character and attitude.

Starring AMAA award winner, Emeka Ossai, Clinic Matters is a unique story as it comically displays a real situation in an every day hospital activities and is also the first original medical comedy series in Nigeria.

The show focuses on a professional doctor and his nurses who are always faced with the challenges of attending to their numerous patients with their crazy medical problems.

The very pretty nurses are also a bunch of interesting characters as they interpret their roles adding so much fun to the show.

Each episode is educative and extremely spiced with humour as its unique brand of humour lies mostly in real life situations.

Syndicate Networks:
1. AIT Network-Nigeria
2. Silverbird TV-Nigeria
3. Viasat 1- Ghana
4. NTV-Uganda
5. NTV-Kenya
6. Afrotainment-USA
7. Africa Magic

Starring: Emeka Ossai, Lilian
Esoro, Naomi Ihemelu, Mary Ogbonna, Ejiro Okurame.

Director: Paul Igwe

Source: http://m.facebook.com/pages/Clinic-Matters/252037264851214?id=252037264851214&_rdr
Re: Emeka Ossai & Wife Dedicate Babies (Photos) by jaydude(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Which of u st..opid moderators hid my post? And banned me for hours Cos I wrote fourth comment? Isn't jokes allowed anymore on NL? U guys ur oversabi is really getting out of hand.like ur life is dependent on NL...mtcheewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) / Then And Now Photos Of Comedian AY / Flavour Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.