Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

End Of Year Press Briefing By Labaran Maku Live!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Year Press Briefing By Labaran Maku Live!!! (755 Views)

Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Press Briefing By Labaran Maku Live!!! by Arobam: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
The minister of Information, Labaran Maku, is now live on NTA/FRCN addressing the media on the key achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2012.
He said that Ministry of Information under his watch is committed to creating adequate platforms for exchange of views between the public and the government.
The briefing covers achievements in Power, Agriculture, Transport, Oil/Gas, Education, Works etc.
Re: End Of Year Press Briefing By Labaran Maku Live!!! by chudi82(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
I think like what the senate president david mark said abt him,"he is a careless talker" i rest my comment.

(1) (Reply)

SOE ::mobile Network Services Turned Off In Borno / Police, SSS May Withdraw Amaechi's Security Aides / PHOTONEWS: Gov. Amaechi And President Jonathan Warm Up To Each Other At Port Har

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.