Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Love-life On Campus - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love-life On Campus (50757 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love-life On Campus by Emmanuel6(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Damex333: I talk am,say d guy no die,but g-gal shouldn't be hanged, it not murder anymore,it attempted murder. So she sud spend d rest of her years in jay's prison,[if u knw wat am talkin abt]. Thats a better solution. And @bukkydan, nice,gr8, work from a wonderful,superb writer lyk u. Looking forward 2 read more stories from you
what abt doz she has killed as a cultist. She cld b tried 4 dem 2.
Re: Love-life On Campus by cigaricon(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
***dancing azonto vigorously** cheesy cheesy*
Kai' it wasn't as if I was reading a story, it was as if I was watching a movie

Wow what a wonderful piece from u bukky. I know u will do better in ur next work
Keep it rolling, the sky is your limit smiley
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wow! Dats interestin,bukkydan tnx 4 ur tym.. Kip it up
Re: Love-life On Campus by priscasmart(f): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bravo bukky bravVvooooo...a job well done.keep it up dear! grin
Re: Love-life On Campus by BukkyDan(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks everybody, I feel so happy, atleast knowing you guys love the story. God bless ya.

Expect the next story- "My life" or "Winning Life"
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nduking92(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
@bukky.elewe ukwu egbuo ewu nwanyi,i nwere ife m na eri.i luv u and ur story even thou i havnt met u,sum one with dis nice story must b a nice babe.keep it up but try follow me as i follow u.chei by as e dey.com

1 Like

Re: Love-life On Campus by Phatkemi: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Nice story. Please wat causes the seperation btw Dr amah and Robert?
Re: Love-life On Campus by IZUKWU(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2013
Good work,keep it up
Re: Love-life On Campus by Hoyeenz(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kudos sweerie
Re: Love-life On Campus by Hoyeenz(f): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
@BukkyDan z alwaz on pt
Re: Love-life On Campus by petokey: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ bukky, u didn't explain how emeka manage to escape that bullet wound! Who stole his body? Please i nid clarification
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
petokey: @ bukky, u didn't explain how emeka manage to escape that bullet wound! Who stole his body? Please i nid clarification
yes bukky u slipped that place,or rather emeka skipped it.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Chirolechick: 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Finally, I wish there ws more o, u too much jor,
Kudos
Re: Love-life On Campus by BukkyDan(f): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks everybody.
Remember Robert told Jay-Jay His mum ran away , they used stay abroad, so he came back to Nigeria to look for her.
As for Emeka, he didn't tell how he escaped, he said "its a long story".

Hope I'm free now? Hahahahahahaha.
God bless ya'al

1 Like

Re: Love-life On Campus by avicky(f): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Awww... What a sweet ending.

Weldone Bukky.
Re: Love-life On Campus by korexes(f): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Even though I read the story late. I enjoyed every bit of it. Very very nice story line. Nice and keep the great work up.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Ivyluvie: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice story u av dere bukky,i enjoyd evry bit of it.nice 1,kp it up gurl.
Re: Love-life On Campus by BukkyDan(f): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Thanks alot Avicky, korexes and Ivyluvie
Re: Love-life On Campus by Chnges(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2013
Another Campus blues reloaded?? Lola.luv where are you!
Re: Love-life On Campus by BboyChinon(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2013
hmmmnnn..interesting cheesy wink wink
Re: Love-life On Campus by Sike(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2013
BukkyDan: Thanks Greyce and hadespark.
It was past 11pm,Betty glanced at her wrist-watch nervously as she hurried down the path that led to the girls hostel. She shouldn't have stayed this late @ the library,she was carried away quoting names of bacteria's, she chuckled nervously.
A rustling sound from the bush by her right made her shudder. She had been warned severally by Edith never to stay out late,else she'd be a victim to rapists. She heard some footsteps,or maybe it was her imagination,but wait! The sound is now clearer,she bent down,picked her slippers,pulled up her skirt,and was about to start a marathon when she saw them clearly.
They were about ten,surrounding her. ThankGod they were girls,but girls can be rapist too...gosh!
"Uh-oh, there she is! I never knew I would be priviledged to host you this sweet night" one of the girls said. "My name is Gloria aka G-Gal; if you care to know, I'm the leader of the female cult group of this uni. You should have heard about me!" she continued moving towards Betty.
Betty felt she really wanna pee,the fluid is already trickling down her legs.
"I hear say you been dey follow Emeka like super-glue, so na you be the gal wey no wan let Emeka notice me abi?" G-gal asked cocking an eyebrow
"I...I...errm" Betty stammered before one of the girls asked her to shut her prat.
"You wan follow me talk abi? You get the liver come get audacity join; to open that latrine talk to me? E be like say your malle no teach you manners, abi na jjc dey worry you! I need to give give you lectures for here" G-gal screamed at her,raising her hands to strike her...
Betty closed her eyes tightly expectantly,wondering how the blow will sound, when she was startled by a over-tone bass voice scowl "let her go!". She open her eyes swiftly... Jeez! They were surrounded by about 15 boys,the leader holding G-gal's arm. Yeh! She knew she was in deep trouble, they might kill her, she started confessing her sins,asking God to receive her soul when she heard G-gal argueing with the other gang leader.
"Jay-Jay, why should I? She deserve it and more, she is dating my crush, she won't let him notice me.."G-gal protested angrily.
"Your crush? Ridiculous! So you wanna punish for no crime? Aint you ashamed of your self fighting a Jjc over a guy who will never notice you?" Jay-jay said chuckling
"I want you and your gals to leave this parole now!"he added
"no i won't" G-gal said angrily
Jay-jay moved towards her,pulled her gently towards him and quitely said "Next time you try to be stubborn,ama tell my boys to rip-off your p-part, eat off your headlights,and ama derive some pleasure in designing your face so you won't make-up anymore,you bitch"
pushing her violently to the ground,he place foot on her and said" take this thrash outta ma sight", swiftly his boys grabbed her and her clique into the bush.
Betty had tried a million times to faint, but she couldn't, she couldn't stop muttering"LORD RECIEVE MY SOUL"
"And where were going to Nnem?"
she started" I...errm,i'm coming from...from...from...going...to..to..to..to..the hostel sir" "good night...go...good evening sir" she added flexing her knees.
Jay-Jay smiled"I'm Jacob,aka jay-jay,let me see off to the hostel" he said taking her hands,he walked her gently to the gate leading to the hostel rooms.
He stopped at the gate and whispered" Next time, don't walk around this late huh?! You might not be so lucky again huh?!"
"Thank you sir"Betty flexed her knees
"oh damn! I'm not sir, i'm Jay-jay" he told her
"I.. Sorry sir...i mean..Jay-Jay"
"whats your beautiful name?"he asked
"Betty," came the soft reply
"nice name, now hurry in,good night" he said,and walked away briskly,while she ran towards her room.
I So Much Love that Line. Lmfaoooo
Re: Love-life On Campus by emyguz(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2013
It would be beta if u compiled this in a pdf/doc format.

1 Like

Re: Love-life On Campus by clockwise(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2013
whao dis is nice. u really make my day. thanks for dis interesting write-up. more ink to ur pen. kip it up.
Re: Love-life On Campus by esn1(f): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Well done BukkyDan. Nice write up, I was really glued to my seat, the end wasnt bad, I love the part that they made love after 23 years, Betty being engaged to Emeka and Jay-Jay liking Edith. Ive been giggling since morning and had to tweet it. Well done dear and God bless.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2013
BukkyDan: "errm..never mind..its ok"Emeka said collecting his books,unconciously brushing her fingers.
"i'm truly sorry"Betty said again,pulliing her fingers from his grip.
"its alright dearie...anyway,I'm Emeka Jonas"he said wearing his disarming smile
"I'm Betty Amah" she replied shaking his hand.
"nice name...eerrrhhh,i'm sorry about the other day..u know.."Emeka stammered
"its aiit"Betty said smiling sweetly. Oh gosh she's too pretty Emeka thought."i...errm,you'r in this faculty too?"Emeka asked
"yea,department of biochem,level one and you?" Betty replied
i don watch this super story before
Re: Love-life On Campus by doyin2011(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Check OuT my fast growing Blog at www.youandi13. for Up 2date News,Info,Eve nts,issues & so much more! Its a Blog you can speak tOsmiley]
Re: Love-life On Campus by hardbody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2013
emyguz: It would be beta if u compiled this in a pdf/doc format.

My exact thought. To be frank, i could not bring myself to scan through all the posts (not because i am lazy but more because i am using part of management time). However, if i were to read this in one straight document, i could even print out and read at my own convenience.

One thing is, with the level of review here, it appears the piece is a great write-up. KUDOS to the writer.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2013
This story is touching ma heart........am still @ page 1 though........but I gatto rush and comment.........see,bukky,May God continue to enrich wherever(ur brain) dis story is coming from.......!!!

Am gonna comment when I reach last page !!!......oya,page 1..fire me on!!!
Re: Love-life On Campus by assalaamat(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
what a fantastic story,keep it up bro!!!!
Re: Love-life On Campus by simplifier(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nyc work smiley smiley
but why did Dr Amah not say why she left Chief Robert? sad
Re: Love-life On Campus by youngdee168(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice work, kip it up.
Re: Love-life On Campus by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bukkydan has opened anoda threadshe has started anoda story, its called lara's faith. I will post d link later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.