Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Selena- Her Legacy Live On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena- Her Legacy Live On (1036 Views)

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] / Photos: Selena Gomez Exposes Her Derriere In Very Short Cut-offs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena- Her Legacy Live On by SeanT21(f): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2008
Selena on of my favorite singer to touch the mic. If you dont know her i request you go to youtube.com and watch her videos"DREAMING OF YOU" and "I COULD FALL IN LOVE". She was shot to death by her friend in a hotel room.

April 16, 1971- March 31,1995

Always to be remember. R.I.P- Return If Possibe
Re: Selena- Her Legacy Live On by TOYOSI20(f): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2008
Yeah I remember Selena,

A very vivacious Latina songstress,

May god rest her soul.
Re: Selena- Her Legacy Live On by mamagee6(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2009
I love Selena, she rocks my world.
Re: Selena- Her Legacy Live On by Outstrip(f): 1:40am On Aug 16, 2009
She left too soon. RIP

(1) (Reply)

Asa And 9ice Collabo / my girl friend is dating her male cousin,what am i to do with her / Michael Jackson Sings From The Dead - ''hold My Hands''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.