Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. (2913 Views)

Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
What is Rita Lori saying? The same group of persons who laud Ibori and also wooed him at the tail end. Delta state is not itsekiri community. Asking the governor to do a repetition of what Ibori did at Oghara is out of place. Delta comprises of different ethnic groups. The same land Rita Lori is pleading for,was sited for delta state project that will benefit the state and not only the itsekiri sons and daughters as she claimed. When contracts are not awarded politically or based on relationship,people come to media and bark like dogs.What has she contributed to the itsekiri sons and daughters she claimed to love so much, with all the wealth she acquired from the community and country. Please your Excellency those gifts will be valued by the orphans not Rita Lori. She does not deserve your gifts because she is a self centred element.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Matthewgreatman: What is Rita Lori saying? The same group of persons who laud Ibori and also wooed him at the tail end. Delta state is not itsekiri community. Asking the governor to do a repetition of what Ibori did at Oghara is out of place. Delta comprises of different ethnic groups. The same land Rita Lori is pleading for,was sited for delta state project that will benefit the state and not only the itsekiri sons and daughters as she claimed. When contracts are not awarded politically or based on relationship,people come to media and bark like dogs.What has she contributed to the itsekiri sons and daughters she claimed to love so much, with all the wealth she acquired from the community and country. Please your Excellency those gifts will be valued by the orphans not Rita Lori. She does not deserve your gifts because she is a self centred element.
Now we know why the dog is barking. So is because she lack bone.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by GARRIx7(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
Uduaghan is a rejected vulture.... cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by EfeTony6(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
The last time I check,Delta state has different ethnic groups. And also the said land is the state government property and not Rita Lori or itsekiri community.A lady of her class fooling herself. What a shame.She don't even deserve a hand shake from the governor.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Rejected by evil once like you,and a celebrity in the state and FG. No wonder he was hounored with CON by the FG.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
@GARRI,looking for recognition. Don't worry I will appeal to the governor if he can send the gifts to you. Handicap fellow.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by obazman(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
What a heartless reasons for rejecting the gifts. I even want the wonan to tell the world the once she have been collecting from the governor. Is the governor for the Itsekiri only? She should have a rethink about her self centered and selfish feelings. Delta must be great!
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by TableLeg(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
And who the hell is Rita Lori?!
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by ubikings: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
It is all about politics of interest, chief Lori -ogbebor is only angry because state government decided to collect the pice of land owns by the state government that is simply while he erected the gift not because of any other reason.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Table Leg :
And who the hell is Rita Lori?!

Na she get dat popular as,hawo joint for Garki 2
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by GARRIx7(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
www.nairaland.com/1147306/itsekiri-chief-rejects-uduaghans-gifts

@OP: Read the above thread and understand the reasons before you spread beer parlour gists...
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
For the past 5years,there was no rejection of gifts by Rita Olori,and no publication of appreciation for the once collected for the past 5years. Why now?
The fact is,she has vehemently opposed the desire of the Government to use an old swampy refuse dump on Esisi road Warri that the Delta State Government spent billions of tax payers money to reclaim and sand-fill for the purpose of constructing one of the Model Primary Schools being constructed across the State. Saint Rita Olori, rejects a school in preference for a feast-celebration-field by taking the government to court. Some vital question raised by meaningful deltans are,
1) Why did she not protest when Government was spending billions of naira to reclaim the swamp?
2) Was there an amendment of trite law that states "He who reclaims a swamp has right to ownership of the swamp". Reference SCOA v. Lagos State Government.
3) Why should elites who have their kids in the best private school deny the poor residents of Okere and environs the right to give their poor kids quality education?
This same Rita Olori is the one saying she is not happy with the undevelopment in a state where 0-5years kids are praying daily for the governor and his family towards massive development on going across the state.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Dogbeji2: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
This dance of shame by Chief Rita Lori is an embarrassment to the Itsekiri people. It has been the tradition of the governor to care for the elderly during Xmas but that doesnot warrant the kind of publicity that a supposed elderly woman is giving to the gift because of her personal land dispute with the state government.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
GARRI (x7):
www.nairaland.com/1147306/itsekiri-chief-rejects-uduaghans-gifts

@OP: Read the above thread and understand the reasons before you spread beer parlour gists...
You are referring us to a link full of ur lies.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dogbeji2: This dance of shame by Chief Rita Lori is an embarrassment to the Itsekiri people. It has been the tradition of the governor to care for the elderly during Xmas but that doesnot warrant the kind of publicity that a supposed elderly woman is giving to the gift because of her personal land dispute with the state government.
What a shame?
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by redsun(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Matthewgreatman: Rejected by evil once like you,and a celebrity in the state and FG. No wonder he was hounored with CON by the FG.

Gej planted him there as a fugitive to protect his criminal interest in delta state.Same gej honoured him.A case of a bandit honouring a bandit,recognized only by inherent fo-ools like you.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by nomsov147(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Dogbeji2: This dance of shame by Chief Rita Lori is an embarrassment to the Itsekiri people. It has been the tradition of the governor to care for the elderly during Xmas but that doesnot warrant the kind of publicity that a supposed elderly woman is giving to the gift because of her personal land dispute with the state government.
The funny part is the governor might not be aware that her name was on the list of elders, to me she is just trying to gain publicity and this is not the best way to go about it
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by DELTABOY1: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
I don't know when it has become a crime again to care for the elderly people during Yuletide season. Those who are not from Delta are the first to open their dirty mouth to insult the hard working governor of delta state. Delta state has the most efficient transport system in west Africa . Kudos to Dr. Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan CON.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by kpogede77: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
I have decided to stay away from Nairaland for some time now because people see me as a controversial person , others call me militant , some call me cultist as the case may be. I have decided to speak out on this issue because it has to do with altercation between two illustrious children of Itsekiri nation . Although they are adult , father and mother but they are children of the man called Itsekiri who gave birth to all of us. For those who know me , I have never taken side with the government. I have criticize Uduaghan several times in this forum and I believe that Uduaghan has changed his method of governance and he has been doing a lot of things that interest me and other Deltans recently. We are all aware of the jobs he created for unemployed graduates recently and the schools he has been building. For chief Rita Lori Ogbebor to bring her brother to the public this way is not the best. As a warri chief, if there are certain things the governor is doing that she doesn't like, she can call him privately to tell him rather than trying to ridicule him because he did the needful by bringing xmas gift to her as an Itsekiri chief. I totally condemn this act because we Itsekiris are not known for antagonizing our own people no matter what the person may have done. Aja mokin aghan
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by comrodioodio: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
How do we believe someone who wants the governor to give her a plot of land that is ment for the construction of a model school just for her selfish interest, if she has been receiving before now without announcing to the public is it now that her selfish interest was not granted she wants to announce it. Let's reason it.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by PreciousKome: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun:

GEJ planted him there as a fugitive to protect his criminal interest in delta state.Same gej honoured him.A case of a bandit honouring a bandit,recognized only by inherent fo-ools like you.
Before GEJ emerege as president,Uduaghan was a governor. GEJ has notin to do with EEU governorship position of delta state.Stop barking.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by monkeyleg: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
The last time I check, that useless governor is not qualified to do anything but serve time in jail like his brother. So you guys stop trying to Whitten up that black shiet of a Governor, he is absolutely useless, and you guys make a mess of yourselves in the process of doing so
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Omen100(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Uduaghan is a rejected vulture.... cheesy

Thank U very much GARRI & to add to it, what about those fraudulent contract that has sail through before things fall apart between them?
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
I pity all the Uduaghan slaves here saying Delta is developed,the governor has done this and that. All of them na wash,what has that big headed so called governor done for the state apart from looting funds. Yes, I stay in Delta and I see the mess he's making,his cousin Ibori did better than him, Uduaghan tenure is just a scam, yet you guys say he has developed here and there. Go to the villages,you will shed tears cuz of the abject poverty people are living, civil servants are not paid fully,youths are loitering everywhere jobless. Someone said he provided an efficient transport system,will that put food on your table? Rascals! With his big forehead that will continue to get bigger and his stupid face cap.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Eziachi: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Matthewgreatman: What is Rita Lori saying? The same group of persons who laud Ibori and also wooed him at the tail end. Delta state is not itsekiri community. Asking the governor to do a repetition of what Ibori did at Oghara is out of place. Delta comprises of different ethnic groups. The same land Rita Lori is pleading for,was sited for delta state project that will benefit the state and not only the itsekiri sons and daughters as she claimed. When contracts are not awarded politically or based on relationship,people come to media and bark like dogs.What has she contributed to the itsekiri sons and daughters she claimed to love so much, with all the wealth she acquired from the community and country. Please your Excellency those gifts will be valued by the orphans not Rita Lori. She does not deserve your gifts because she is a self centred element.
When does a stolen item becomes a gift?
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sorry,who is a thief?
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: I pity all the Uduaghan slaves here saying Delta is developed,the governor has done this and that. All of them na wash,what has that big headed so called governor done for the state apart from looting funds. Yes, I stay in Delta and I see the mess he's making,his cousin Ibori did better than him, Uduaghan tenure is just a scam, yet you guys say he has developed here and there. Go to the villages,you will shed tears cuz of the abject poverty people are living, civil servants are not paid fully,youths are loitering everywhere jobless. Someone said he provided an efficient transport system,will that put food on your table? Rascals! With his big forehead that will continue to get bigger and his stupid face cap.
You end up writing nonsense. Deltans are proud of His Excellency due to the on going massive developments across the state. Am proud of my state I don't know about you.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Eziachi: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Matthewgreatman: maybe you are the thief here. Am not sure you are referring to governor Uduaghan.
If you are not sure whom I am referring to, why making a conclusion over what you are not sure of? A typical Nigerian, jumping into water before finding out it's dept first.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Eziachi: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Matthewgreatman: You end up writing nonsense. Deltans are proud of His Excellency and the on going massive development across the state,is a proof of the dividend of democracy. Am proud of my state I don't know about you.
When will you lot stop?
Using public money to provide basic need by a paid elected person is not a dividend of democracy.
During military rules, roads and others stuff were equally done, dividend of what was that? Dictatorship?
Dividend of democracy are: Free speech, free media including state controlled medias, accountability of public personnels, one man one vote and not construction of 17th century boreholes.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by monkeyleg: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eziachi:
When will you lot stop?
Using public money to provide basic need by a paid elected person is not a dividend of democracy.
During military rules, roads and others stuff were equally done, dividend of what was that? Dictatorship?
Dividend of democracy are: Free speech, free media including state controlled medias, accountability of public personnels, one man one vote and not construction of 17th century boreholes.

I beg don't mind illiterates like Matthewgreatman, who are paid to talk rubbish. I am from Delta state as well and Uduaghan is a fhucking failure. The man is a heartless gutter snipe, who has spent 6yrs ruining that state
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Eziachi:
When will you lot stop?
be proactive in your comments.
Re: The Reason Why Greedy Rita Lori Rejects Gov.Uduaghan's Xmas Gift. by Matthewgreatman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
monkeyleg:

I beg don't mind illiterates like Matthewgreatman, who are paid to talk rubbish. I am from Delta state as well and Uduaghan is a fhucking failure. The man is a heartless gutter snipe, who has spent 6yrs ruining that state
You are from delta state you said. But I doubt if you are a deltan. Because if you are truly a deltan you won't say UDUAGHAN ruined the state. Are you so blind that you can't see the massive developments on going it the state? I doupt for real if you are a deltan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did This Happen.(photo) / Where Is Barcanista? / Standing Rules Of The NIGERIAN SENATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.