Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660346 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by galantjoe(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Helo computer gulus in the house
I want to update my IT expertise to another level
So i decided to study for Compt A+ certification and ethical hacker certification.
Please where can i have best and affordable training and exams. I work in anambra state. Lagos can be considered if cost is affordable.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is there any whatsapp group for sql... Mysql, Oracle, MSSql Server, php and MSBI.... Please guys kindly add me
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Hallenjay: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by heypex: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Good pm best brains, I just need someone to mentor me in the IT World, I am ready to learn in humility because this is what have got passions for. I'm presently in Abuja and if there's anyone ready to mentor me in lagos I will glady come over. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
heypex:
Good pm best brains, I just need someone to mentor me in the IT World, I am ready to learn in humility because this is what have got passions for. I'm presently in Abuja and if there's anyone ready to mentor me in lagos I will glady come over. Thanks

Hmm, give more info..
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by heypex: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ Daniel the Geek.....java and php
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
heypex:
@ Daniel the Geek.....java and php
You didn't mention me properly so It took a while for me to see your reply.
Although I'm familiar with the Java language, i'm not a Java developer, I'm more of a web guy (PHP, JavaScript (JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS), Python and other minor web languages, tools and frameworks).
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
princess6:
JavaScript
What have you done to JavaScript? Are you learning the language?, hope you're enjoying it..
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ChairmanOla: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello, coders
Pls, i want a mentor in programming ( python, c# or html5). Preferably in Ikorodu area of lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by gomzy121: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
the best that can ever happen here in this programming room is for the likes of javanien and other guru in the house to create whatsapp group to help out we the new ones in mentorship, create like java whatsapp group, c++ group for the like mind, python group and even php group and each guru will handle the field he is best in.
thanks for the anticipated response

Am precious gomzy
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by automine(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Dear all
can someone please educate me on fox file attachment on found on a mail i received.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by melodyogonna(m): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2016
NLjona:

i actually learning python as a newbie.. can it be used to create mobile applications?
of coz
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by melodyogonna(m): 2:13am On Oct 01, 2016
sayyid:
Hello gurus in the house please where can I download video tutorials on phyton programming? thanks in advance
youtube!!
copy th link of th video u wish to download, go to www.keepvid.com and paste the the url on the input field provided
other steps dey there
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by melodyogonna(m): 2:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Jonart247:
Oh! Where can i find javascript and python tutorials?
www.tutorialspoint.com
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by sayyid(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
melodyogonna:
youtube!!
copy th link of th video u wish to download, go to www.keepvid.com and paste the the url on the input field provided
other steps dey there
Thanks a bunch bro
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by melodyogonna(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
sayyid:
Thanks a bunch bro
u ar welcm
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by gomzy121: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2016
hello, guru in the house please I want to design browser just like Mozilla Firefox , what language will make it perfect
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by oluala1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
To the gurus on this thread, no one have said any thing about the spec of system m (laptop) that are suitable for the differ programing listed here ... I wish to settle for data analysis programming dont know if there is need to be specific about the specification of the system to use.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Sywanoe(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2016
This is a great topic and I am grateful for the OP and those contributing to the thread, this is my first day on NL and I am grateful to be part of a nice community like this. You people make the world a better place by sharing from the depths of your knowledge, and I appreciate you all for this useful information. May God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: morbash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.