Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,411 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome (1221 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by chigonye: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
As 2012, gradually grinds to a halt today and simultaneously ushers in the beginning of a New Year, it is very imperative that you know God's direction and instructions for you concerning the New Year!
You are hereby invited to be a part of the Believers' LoveWorld family tonight as we gather to be inspired into the New Year.
If you stay around Ikeja and environs, you can worship at any of the Christ Embassy Churches around (Kudirat Abiola way, Allen Avenue, Toyin Street, Opebi Road, or Billingsway).
If you stay around Surulere, simply come to the Indoor Sports Hall of the National Stadium, Surulere.
Time: 9:30pm prompt.
Don't be told!
2013 should be your best year ever!
God bless you.
Re: 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
nah only lagos worshipers una sabi?
Re: 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by chigonye: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
Because i'm posting from Lagos.
I'm sure there are other viewing centres wherever you reside.
Re: 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by akagaba(f): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2013
It was awesome. Truly our year of FAVOUR. God bles Pst Chris. I love d loveworld family.
Re: 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by Dipwater(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=akagaba]It was awesome. Truly our year of FAVOUR. God bles Pst Chris. I love d loveworld family.[/quote

Ur pastor is an awesome theif.
Re: 31st Night Service With Rev. Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Dipwater: Ur pastor is an awesome theif.
Blind Hatred you won't let you get your spellings right.

@ op yea it was a great service. I wish you happy and a favored new year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mysteriously Clothed Men Show Up In Different Parts Of The World / Shocking:angel Appears In Redeem Church See Photos / The Harms Of Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.